Advance Tabco TAG-300 30" x 30" 16 Gauge Open Base Stainless Steel Commercial Work Table
Other Available Sizes:
- 1 5/8" sanitary rolled rim edge on front and square sides for safety
- Three hat channels are stud welded to reinforce and maintain a level working surface
- Pre-engineered welded angle adapters insure ease of future drawer installation
- Front to back stretchers bolted to legs; left to right stretcher welded to legs
- 16 gauge stainless steel type 430 series top for longevity
- 1 5/8" diameter tubular galvanized steel stretchers and legs
- 1" adjustable plastic bullet feet for superior stability
- Economic but durable option
You May Also Need View All Items
Regency 5" Work Table and Equipment Stand Swivel Stem Casters - 4/Set
Advance Tabco TA-84A Rolled Rim Type Knife Rack
Advance Tabco TA-25G-4 Galvanized Legs with 5" Swivel Stem Casters - 4/Set
Advance Tabco TA-20-4 34 1/2" Stainless Steel Legs - 4/Set
Advance Tabco TA-19 Flanged Stainless Steel Foot for Work Tables
Advance Tabco TA-25 Work Table / Equipment Stand 5" Casters - 4/Set
Advance Tabco TA-255 Heavy Duty Caster Set for Equipment Stands - 4/Set
plus $230.85 /Set
Regency 3 1/4" Flanged Foot
|Advance Tabco TAG-300 Specs|
|Height||35 1/2 Inches|
|Backsplash Height||Without Backsplash|
|Leg Construction||Galvanized Steel|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Legs||6|
|Stainless Steel Type||Type 430|
|Table Style||Open Base|
|Tabletop Material||Stainless Steel|
|Top Capacity||325 lb.|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I put equipment on my work table?
- Smaller appliances like blenders or can openers should be fine. For maximum stability, we recommend limiting the placement of heavy objects on work tables. We have a great selection of equipment stands which are designed specifically to hold countertop equipment.
- Will using casters on my Advance Tabco work table or equipment stand increase the working height?
- If you order a set of Advance Tabco brand casters to go with your Advance Tabco work table or equipment stand, Advance Tabco will automatically send shorter table legs as an added service. The shorter legs will guarantee that your table’s height will remain the same as is listed on the table’s product page, ensuring a comfortable working height for your needs.
If you order generic or equivalent casters this service is not included and your table legs will not be shortened.
Advance Tabco TAG-300 Details
As part of the Advance Tabco Super Saver Series, this TAG-300 30" x 30" stainless steel, open base commercial work table offers the durability of strong, yet affordable, 16 gauge type 430 stainless steel. Its smooth, satin-finished design features rolled front and rear edges, with square sides to keep your staff safe when moving throughout your facility.
To ensure maximum stability, this work table comes standard with 1 5/8" diameter tubular galvanized steel legs and matching leg braces. Additionally each table is fitted with 1" adjustable plastic feet. This Advance Tabco work table's top is able to support up to 325 lb. of uniformly distributed weight.
For superior balance, this table boasts legs with 3" gussets rather than the standard 2" gussets found on other tables. Plus, the tabletop includes grooved, roll formed hat channels to provide maximum strength and durability.
Height: 35 1/2"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Best in Class
This product was given a Best in Class Award in Foodservice as chosen by foodservice operators, dealers, and consultants.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register