Advance Tabco PRI-24-42-10 Prestige Series Stainless Steel Underbar Ice Bin with 10-Circuit Cold Plate - 25" x 42"
- 11" deep cavity with 127 lb. ice capacity
- 2 lb. density foamed-in-place insulation
- All stainless steel construction with 10-circuit cold plate
- Integrated 1 3/4" return with soda gun knock-out
- Built-in 7" backsplash, 1" IPS drain, and rear deck for extra storage
- 14 gauge stainless steel legs with adjustable plastic bullet feet
- Includes two removable 3-pack plastic bottle racks
You May Also Need
Advance Tabco PRA-SSC-42 42" Prestige Series Sliding Ice Bin Cover
plus $132.30 / Each
Advance Tabco PRDSR-42 Prestige Series 20 Bottle Stainless Steel Double-Tier Speed Rail - 42"
plus $276.30 / Each
Advance Tabco PRDSR-42-LC Prestige Series 20 Bottle Stainless Steel Double-Tier Speed Rail with Locking Cover - 42"
plus $593.55 / Each
Advance Tabco PRSSR-42 Prestige Series 10 Bottle Stainless Steel Single-Tier Speed Rail - 42"
$115.20 / Each
Advance Tabco PRSSR-42-LC Prestige Series 10 Bottle Stainless Steel Single-Tier Speed Rail with Locking Cover - 42"
plus $327.15 / Each
Advance Tabco PRA-2405 Prestige Series Ice Bin Bottle Rack / Condiment Holder
plus $251.55 / Each
Advance Tabco A-44 42" Stainless Steel Ice Bin False Bottom
$65.70 / Each
|Advance Tabco PRI-24-42-10 Specs|
|Ice Bin Length||42 Inches|
|Ice Bin Width||15 1/4 Inches|
|Ice Bin Depth||11 Inches|
|Backsplash Height||7 Inches|
|Leg Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Cold Plate Circuits||10|
|Product Line||Prestige Series|
|Type||Ice Bins With Cold Plate|
Customer questions about this product
- What is a cold plate?
- A cold plate is a metal object that connects to soda fountains, bar guns, and other dispensing systems to chill beverages as they dispense. The plate is cooled by submerging it in ice, and the beverage is chilled as it passes through the plate. Each plate has a specific number of circuits, or "passes," that indicate how many separate connections it can support, and each connection includes an inlet and an outlet. Therefore, a cold plate with seven circuits can cool seven separate beverage lines, and it will feature seven inlets and seven outlets.
Advance Tabco PRI-24-42-10 Details
For exceptional ice storage and serving practicality, look no further than the Advance Tabco PRI-24-42-10 Prestige series stainless steel underbar ice bin. Items found within the Prestige series of underbar equipment line up perfectly with each other, creating a uniform look across any bar. In addition to a number of eye-catching features, this item boasts an exclusive twist-action leg assembly for added strength and an extended backsplash to create a truly one-of-a-kind unit. Thanks to an 11" deep bin with 2 lb. density foam-in-place insulation, this unit is sure to keep your ice at the perfect temperature over an extended period of time. A 7" backsplash serves to prevent ice and water from spilling onto the floor, while a 1 3/4" return with integrated soda gun knock-out allows for quick, efficient service of all your signature drink offerings.
This unit features all stainless steel construction, including:
- 20 gauge, 300 series stainless steel bin, sides, and backsplash
- 1 5/8" O.D. 14 gauge, heavy-duty stainless steel legs with adjustable plastic bullet feet and twist-action assembly
- Cast aluminum cold 10-circuit cold plate with 5/16" diameter stainless steel bump and swedge ends
Two removable injection molded 3-pack plastic bottle racks are included and can be used to keep your essential liquor bottles close by for added ease of use. Additionally, a 1/2" IPS drain is fitted to the basin's bottom in order to help remove melted water from the bin. This series also boasts a built-in rear deck for extra storage.
The Advance Tabco PRI-24-42-10 Prestige underbar ice bin boasts a 127 lb. capacity, making this unit perfect for your restaurant or bar.
Work Surface Height: 29"
Backsplash Height: 7"
Ice Bin Dimensions:
Width: 15 1/4"
Capacity: 127 lb.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
Advance Tabco PRI-24-42-10
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register