Advance Tabco HB-SS-3612M 36" x 144" 14 Gauge Enclosed Base Stainless Steel Work Table with Hinged Doors and Fixed Midshelf
Other Available Sizes:
- 14 gauge type 304 stainless steel top
- 6 doors
- Front rolled rim edge; side and rear square bend edges
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Advance Tabco TA-255AP 5" Heavy-Duty Swivel Stem Casters for Enclosed Base Tables - 6/Set
plus $377.10 /Set
Advance Tabco OTS-12-144 12" x 144" Table Mounted Single Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit
Advance Tabco OTS-12-144R 12" x 144" Table Rear Mounted Single Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit with 1" Rear Turn-Up
Advance Tabco OTS-15-144 15" x 144" Table Mounted Single Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit
Advance Tabco OTS-15-144R 15" x 144" Table Rear Mounted Single Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit with 1" Rear Turn-Up
Advance Tabco ODS-12-144 12" x 144" Table Mounted Double Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit
Advance Tabco ODS-12-144R 12" x 144" Table Rear Mounted Double Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit with 1" Rear Turn-Up
Advance Tabco ODS-15-144 15" x 144" Table Mounted Double Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit
Unites are also available without doors, and all can be customized with a flat top, a 1 1/2" backsplash, or a 5" backsplash. For storage convenience, choose between a fixed or adjustable mid-shelf. Adjustable stainless steel bullet feet ensure that the table is level, and the standard 6" clearance allows for easy cleaning. Made of heavy duty 14 gauge, type 304 stainless steel, these base tables are built to last.
This informative video will provide you with a brief overview of the design features and benefits of the Advance Tabco enclosed base tables!
|Advance Tabco HB-SS-3612M Specs|
|Height||35 1/2 Inches|
|Backsplash Height||Without Backsplash|
|Leg Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||6|
|Number of Legs||6|
|Stainless Steel Type||Type 304|
|Table Style||Enclosed Base|
|Tabletop Material||Stainless Steel|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I put equipment on my work table?
- Smaller appliances like blenders or can openers should be fine. For maximum stability, we recommend limiting the placement of heavy objects on work tables. We have a great selection of equipment stands which are designed specifically to hold countertop equipment.
- Will using casters on my Advance Tabco work table or equipment stand increase the working height?
- As an added service, Advance Tabco will automatically send shorter table legs when you purchase one of their work tables or stands along with a set of Advance Tabco casters. The shorter legs will guarantee that your table’s height will remain the same as is listed on the table’s product page, ensuring a comfortable working height for your needs.
Advance Tabco HB-SS-3612M Details
This Advance Tabco HB-SS-3612M 36" x 144" stainless steel work table offers plenty of enclosed space to store equipment, and is built to stand tough against the rigid demands of the busiest kitchens! A fixed midshelf is included to promote optimum storage flexibility, while the work table's 14 gauge type 304 stainless steel top and 18 gauge type 430 body are supported by stainless steel legs and matching bullet feet. The back and sides form a unibody design for optimum rigidity, while the double-panel hinged doors boast recessed inner panels for additional support.
Height: 35 1/2"
Best in Class
This product was given a Best in Class Award in Foodservice as chosen by foodservice operators, dealers, and consultants.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Get paid to review this product!