$4,050.90/EachDiscounted shipping with Plus
Login for details
Earn up to $121.53 back (12,153 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Sizes:
- Heavy duty 14 gauge type 304 stainless steel
- Galvanized adjustable undershelf and 9 legs with plastic bullet feet
- Reinforced hat channels for superior durability
- Perfect for prep and work stations
Works WithView All Items
- Advance Tabco ODS-15-108R 15" x 108" Table Rear Mounted Double Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit with 1" Rear Turn-Up
- Advance Tabco TS-12-108 12" x 108" Table Mounted Single Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit - Adjustable
- Advance Tabco OTS-12-108R 12" x 108" Table Rear Mounted Single Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit with 1" Rear Turn-Up
- Advance Tabco TS-12-108R 12" x 108" Table Rear Mounted Single Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit - Adjustable with 1" Rear Turn-Up
- Advance Tabco OTS-15-108R 15" x 108" Table Rear Mounted Single Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit with 1" Rear Turn-Up
- Advance Tabco DS-12-108R 12" x 108" Table Rear Mounted Double Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit - Adjustable with 1" Rear Turn-Up
Advance Tabco GLG-489 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 396 lb.
- 108 Inches
- 48 Inches
- 35 1/2 Inches
- Without Backsplash
- Made in America
- 14 Gauge
- Leg Construction
- Galvanized Steel
- Number of Legs
- 48" x 108"
- Stainless Steel Type
- Type 304
- Table Style
- Tabletop Material
- Stainless Steel
- Top Capacity
- 900 lb.
- Undershelf Construction
- Galvanized Steel
- Heavy Duty
Customer questions about this product
- Will using casters on my Advance Tabco work table or equipment stand increase the working height?
- If you order a set of Advance Tabco brand casters to go with your Advance Tabco work table or equipment stand, Advance Tabco will automatically send shorter table legs as an added service. The shorter legs will guarantee that your table’s height will remain the same as is listed on the table’s product page, ensuring a comfortable working height for your needs.
If you order generic or equivalent casters this service is not included and your table legs will not be shortened.
- Can I put equipment on my work table?
- Smaller appliances like blenders or can openers should be fine. For maximum stability, we recommend limiting the placement of heavy objects on work tables. We have a great selection of equipment stands which are designed specifically to hold countertop equipment.
Advance Tabco GLG-489 Details
This Advance Tabco GLG-489 48" x 108" Premium series stainless steel commercial work table with galvanized undershelf is a top-of-the-line solution for any commercial kitchen! It features a 14 gauge type 304 stainless steel work surface with a rolled front and rear edge and square sides. To maintain a level work surface, the heavy duty Advance Tabco 48" x 108" work table is engineered with four reinforcing hat channels.
For superior balance and strength, this table boasts legs with 3" gussets rather than the standard 2" gussets found on other tables. With a larger surface area of welded material to fortify the connection between the leg clamps and the shelf, you can store equipment and supplies on the undershelf without worrying about breakage. Plus, the tabletop includes grooved, roll formed hat channels to provide maximum durability.
This 48" x 108" Premium series work table comes with nine galvanized 1 5/8" diameter legs and adjustable plastic bullet feet, and an adjustable 18 gauge galvanized undershelf for added versatility. This Advance Tabco work table's top is able to support up to 900 lb. of uniformly distributed weight.
Height: 35 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Best in Class
This product was given a Best in Class Award in Foodservice as chosen by foodservice operators, dealers, and consultants.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
Advance Tabco GLG-489
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register