- Welded seams and cross-bracing for superior strength
- 14 gauge, 304 stainless steel construction with adjustable stainless steel legs and bullet feet
- 3 compartments; 14" deep bowls
- Includes 1 1/2" IPS stainless steel basket drain and 1 drainboard
- Tile edge for easy installation
- Features continuous apron design with rolled rim edge and 3/4" radius corners
- No space between bowls allows for larger bowls than similarly sized sinks
- Shipped knocked down; assembly required
- T&S B-1128 Wall Mounted Workboard Faucet with 12" Swing Spout, 2.2 GPM Aerator, 8" Centers, and Lever Handles
- T&S B-0231 Wall Mounted Pantry Faucet with 8" Adjustable Centers, 12" Swing Nozzle, and Eterna Cartridges
- Shipping Weight
- 174 lb.
- 74 1/2 Inches
- 30 Inches
- 43 Inches
- Drainboard Length
- 18 Inches
- Bowl Depth
- 14 Inches
- Basket Drain Size
- 3 1/2 Inches
- Bowl Front to Back
- 24 Inches
- Bowl Left to Right
- 18 Inches
- Drain Outlet Size
- 1 1/2 Inches
- Faucet Centers
- 8 Inches
- Made in America
- 14 Gauge
- Leg Construction
- Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Number of Compartments
- 3 Compartments
- Number of Drainboards
- Stainless Steel Type
- Type 304
- 1 Drainboard
- Straight / Line Sinks
Advance Tabco FS-3-1824-18R Details
Made of heavy duty 14 gauge, 304 series stainless steel, this rugged Advance Tabco FS-3-1824-18 Spec Line fabricated three compartment pot sink with drainboard is built with the demands of the busiest commercial kitchens in mind. The Advance Tabco FS-3-1824-18 Spec Line Spec Line fabricated three compartment pot sink features a continuous apron design, which provides an added level of protection for its three individual 18" x 24" compartments. An 18" drainboard provides additional space for stacking pots, pans, or dinnerware.
An 8 1/2" high backsplash with tiled edge enables simple installation, and two holes punched on 8" centers accommodate a faucet (sold separately). For exceptional stability, the Advance Tabco FS-3-1824-18 Spec Line fabricated three compartment pot sink stands on durable 1 5/8" diameter stainless steel legs, with matching adjustable bullet feet.
Left to Right: 74 1/2"
Front to Back: 30"
Left to Right: 18"
Front to Back: 24"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Best in Class
This product was given a Best in Class Award in Foodservice as chosen by foodservice operators, dealers, and consultants.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register