- Welded seams and cross-bracing for superior strength
- 14 gauge, 304 stainless steel construction with adjustable stainless steel legs and bullet feet
- (3) 16" x 20" compartments; 14" deep bowls
- Includes 1 1/2" IPS stainless steel basket drains
- Tile edge for easy installation
- Features continuous apron design with rolled rim edge and 3/4" radius corners
- Shipped knocked down; assembly required
- Advance Tabco K-700 Removable Sink Side Splash - 12"
- Noble Products Wash, Rinse, Sanitize, and Water Level Permanent Sink Labels
- 1.15 GPM Wall-Mounted Pre-Rinse Assembly with 8" Centers and 12" Add On Faucet
- Equip by T&S 5F-8WLX12 Wall Mounted Faucet with 12 1/8" Swing Spout, 5.2 GPM Laminar Flow Device, 8" Adjustable Centers, and Lever Handles
- Regency Wall Mount Faucet with 12" Swing Spout and 8" Centers
|Advance Tabco FS-3-1620 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||140 lb.|
|Bowl Depth||14 Inches|
|Basket Drain Size||1 1/2 Inches|
|Bowl Front to Back||20 Inches|
|Bowl Left to Right||16 Inches|
|Faucet Centers||8 Inches|
|Features|| Made in America|
|Leg Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Compartments||3 Compartments|
|Number of Drainboards||None|
|Stainless Steel Type||Type 304|
|Type||Straight / Line Sinks|
Advance Tabco FS-3-1620 Details
The Advance Tabco FS-3-1620 Spec Line fabricated three compartment prep / utility sink is perfect for warewashing duties in the busiest of restaurants! With a durable construction to stand tough against years of high-volume use, this compartment sink is made of 14 gauge, type 304 stainless steel with a continuous apron design for additional support.
An 8 1/2" high backsplash helps to protect your wall, and it has a tile edge that enables simple installation. It also has two holes punched on 8" centers to accommodate a faucet (sold separately). This heavy-duty pot sink also features a rolled rim edge, stainless steel legs, cross bracing, and adjustable bullet feet for optimum strength and stability.
Left to Right: 53"
Front to Back: 26"
Left to Right: 16"
Front to Back: 20"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register