- Welded seams and cross-bracing for superior strength
- 14 gauge, 304 stainless steel construction with adjustable stainless steel legs and bullet feet
- 2 compartments; 14" deep bowls
- Includes 1 1/2" IPS stainless steel basket drain and 1 drainboard
- Tile edge for easy installation
- Features continuous apron design with rolled rim edge and 3/4" radius corners
- No space between bowls allows for larger bowls than similarly sized sinks
- Shipped knocked down; assembly required
- T&S B-0230 Wall Mounted Pantry Faucet with 8" Adjustable Centers, 18" Swing Nozzle, and Eterna Cartridges
- T&S B-0231 Wall Mounted Pantry Faucet with 8" Adjustable Centers, 12" Swing Nozzle, and Eterna Cartridges
- T&S B-0265 Wall Mounted Pantry Faucet with 8" Adjustable Centers, 18" Double-Jointed Swing Nozzle, and Eterna Cartridges
- Shipping Weight
- 169 lb.
- 56 1/2 Inches
- 30 Inches
- 43 Inches
- Drainboard Length
- 18 Inches
- Bowl Depth
- 14 Inches
- Basket Drain Size
- 3 1/2 Inches
- Bowl Front to Back
- 24 Inches
- Bowl Left to Right
- 18 Inches
- Drain Outlet Size
- 1 1/2 Inches
- Faucet Centers
- 8 Inches
- Made in America
- 14 Gauge
- Leg Construction
- Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Number of Compartments
- 2 Compartments
- Number of Drainboards
- Stainless Steel Type
- Type 304
- 1 Drainboard
Advance Tabco FS-2-1824-18L Details
The Advance Tabco FS-2-1824-18 Spec Line fabricated two compartment prep / utility sink is perfect for warewashing duties in the busiest of restaurants! Durably constructed to stand tough against years of high-volume use, this two compartment pot sink with one drainboard is constructed of 14 gauge type 304 stainless steel with a continuous apron design that offers separated compartments within the same individual unit.
An 8 1/2" high backsplash with tiled edge enables simple installation, and two holes drilled on 8" centers accommodate a faucet (sold separately). This heavy duty two compartment pot sink with one drainboard also features a rolled rim edge, stainless steel legs, cross bracing, and adjustable bullet feet for optimum strength and stability.
Left to Right: 56 1/2"
Front to Back: 30"
Left to Right: 18"
Front to Back: 24"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Best in Class
This product was given a Best in Class Award in Foodservice as chosen by foodservice operators, dealers, and consultants.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register