- T-style adjustable cross-bracing for superior strength and versatility
- 16 gauge, 304 stainless steel construction with adjustable stainless steel legs and bullet feet
- 3 compartments; 14" deep bowls
- Includes 1 1/2" IPS stainless steel basket drain and 2 drainboards
- Tile edge for easy installation
- Features a rolled rim edge and 3/4" radius corners
- No space between bowls allows for larger bowls than similarly sized sinks
- Shipped knocked down; assembly required
- Regency Twist Handle Waste Valve - 3 1/2" Sink Opening
- Advance Tabco K-700 Removable Sink Side Splash - 12"
- Regency Lever Handle Waste Valve 3 1/2" Sink Opening
$49.49/EachOut Of Stock
- Noble Products Wash, Rinse, Sanitize, and Water Level Permanent Sink Labels
- Green Drain GD35 3 1/2" Waterless Trap Seal
|Advance Tabco FC-3-2030-24RL Specs|
|Shipping Weight||355 lb.|
|Drainboard Length||24 Inches|
|Bowl Depth||14 Inches|
|Basket Drain Size||3 1/2 Inches|
|Bowl Front to Back||30 Inches|
|Bowl Left to Right||20 Inches|
|Drain Outlet Size||1 1/2 Inches|
|Faucet Centers||8 Inches|
|Features|| Made in America|
|Number of Compartments||3 Compartments|
|Number of Drainboards||2|
|Stainless Steel Type||Type 304|
|Type||Straight / Line Sinks|
Advance Tabco FC-3-2030-24RL Details
Wash, rinse, and sanitize dishes simultaneously with the Advance Tabco FC-3-2030-24RL three compartment stainless steel commercial pot-washing sink, which includes two drainboards for drying! The trio of 20" x 30" compartments feature coved corners for easy cleaning and a 1 1/2" IPS drain for optimal drainage, while the 14" bowl depth makes it easy to hold dishes, pots, and pans. This durable sink is made of 16-gauge type 304 stainless steel to help prevent corrosion and give you a long-lasting sink option! The sink stands on four 1 5/8" diameter stainless steel legs with 1" adjustable bullet feet to provide great versatility in any kitchen.
An 8 1/2" backsplash comes standard to help protect your walls, and it includes one set of holes punched on 8" centers to accommodate a faucet (sold separately). The two 24" drainboards provide extra space for drying dishes or prep work during everyday use. Its 1 1/2" rolled rim edges help contain spills and overflow associated with everyday use!
Left to Right: 108"
Front to Back: 36"
Left to Right: 20"
Front to Back: 30"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Best in Class
This product was given a Best in Class Award in Foodservice as chosen by foodservice operators, dealers, and consultants.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register