- Seamless, deep drawn bowl with satin finish is easy to clean
- 3 compartments; 20" x 20" x 14" bowl
- 3 1/2" basket drain for each bowl; faucet sold separately
- Tile edge for easy installation
- Recessed bowl surface accommodates poly-vance cutting boards and sink covers
- 14 gauge 304 stainless steel construction with adjustable stainless steel legs and bullet feet
- Welded stainless steel cross-bracing on sides, adjustable cross bracing on front and rear
- 11" high backsplash; 18" drainboard
- T&S B-0230 Wall Mounted Pantry Faucet with 8" Adjustable Centers, 18" Swing Nozzle, and Eterna Cartridges
- Shipping Weight
- 234 lb.
- 89 Inches
- 27 Inches
- 45 Inches
- Drainboard Length
- 18 Inches
- Bowl Depth
- 14 Inches
- Basket Drain Size
- 3 1/2 Inches
- Bowl Front to Back
- 20 Inches
- Bowl Left to Right
- 20 Inches
- Drain Outlet Size
- 1 1/2 Inches
- Faucet Centers
- 8 Inches
- Made in America
- 14 Gauge
- Stainless Steel
- Number of Compartments
- 3 Compartments
- Number of Drainboards
- Stainless Steel Type
- Type 304
- 1 Drainboard
- Straight / Line Sinks
Advance Tabco 94-23-60-18R Details
With its 18" drainboard, this Advance Tabco 94-23-60-18 Spec Line three compartment pot sink allows you to complete the entire dishwashing process--washing, rinsing, and sanitizing--within the same unit! The Advance Tabco Regaline 94-23-60-18 Spec Line pot sink with one drainboard is made of rugged, 14 gauge 304 series stainless steel to stand up to the harshest abuse in the busiest commercial kitchens.
The Advance Tabco Regaline 94-23-60-18 Spec-Line three compartment pot sink's 11" high, full length back splash has pre-drilled faucet holes set on 8" centers. Front and rear cross braces provide added stability, while 1 5/8" diameter stainless steel legs with matching bullet feet allow for precise height adjustments.
Left to Right: 89"
Front to Back: 27"
Left to Right: 20"
Front to Back: 20"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Best in Class
This product was given a Best in Class Award in Foodservice as chosen by foodservice operators, dealers, and consultants.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register