- Holes punched on 8" centers for O.C. deck mounted faucet (sold separately)
- Seamless, deep drawn bowl design is easy to clean
- Bowl measures 16” x 14” x 5”
- Measures 20” x 24” x 13” overall
- Includes 1 1/2" drain with strainer plate for convenience
- Made of 20 gauge 304 stainless steel
- No-drip, countertop edge helps prevent water spilling over, keeping your kitchen clean and safe
- Includes keyhole wall-mount bracket and 2 side support brackets
- Advance Tabco 7-PS-27D Bolted Side Splash - 7 3/4" High
- Advance Tabco 7-PS-13D 12" High Stainless Steel Hand Sink Splash Guard
- Advance Tabco 7-PS-13F 12" High Stainless Steel Hand Sink Splash Guard
- Advance Tabco 7-PS-27F 7 3/4" High Stainless Steel Hand Sink Splash Guard
- Green Drain GD15 1 1/2" Waterless Trap Seal
|Advance Tabco 7-PS-75 Specs|
|Bowl Depth||5 Inches|
|Basket Drain Size||1 1/2 Inches|
|Bowl Front to Back||16 Inches|
|Bowl Left to Right||14 Inches|
|Faucet Centers||8 Inches|
|Features|| ADA Compliant|
Made in America
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number of Compartments||1 Compartments|
|Number of Faucets||1|
|Stainless Steel Type||Type 304|
Advance Tabco 7-PS-75 Details
Thanks to its elongated design, this Advance Tabco 7-PS-75 hand sink complies with all Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements making it a necessary addition to handicap accessible lavatories in any location. This hand sink is made of durable type 304 stainless steel to stand up to years of high traffic usage.
Keyhole style wall brackets allow for easy installation and provide superior support, and it has (3) 1 3/8" diameter holes with 8" between the outer holes to accommodate a faucet (sold separately).
Left to Right: 20"
Front to Back: 24"
Left to Right: 14"
Front to Back: 16"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the criteria established by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), helping make your restaurant more accessible to people with disabilities.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register