- Chrome-plated, lead-free brass deck mount faucet included
- Seamless, deep drawn bowl design is easy to clean
- Bowl measures 16” x 14” x 5”
- Measures 20” x 24” x 13” overall
- Includes deck-mounted soap dispenser and 1 1/2" drain with strainer plate for convenience
- Made of 18 gauge 304 stainless steel
- No-drip, countertop edge helps prevent water spilling over, keeping your kitchen clean and safe
- Includes keyhole wall-mount bracket and 2 side support brackets
- Advance Tabco 7-PS-27D Bolted Side Splash - 7 3/4" High
$104.85 / Each
- Advance Tabco 7-PS-13F 12" High Stainless Steel Hand Sink Splash Guard
$126.45 / Each
- Advance Tabco 7-PS-13D 12" High Stainless Steel Hand Sink Splash Guard
$127.35 / Each
- Advance Tabco 7-PS-27F 7 3/4" High Stainless Steel Hand Sink Splash Guard
$117.45 / Each
|Advance Tabco 7-PS-25-2X Specs|
|Bowl Depth||5 Inches|
|Basket Drain Size||1 1/2 Inches|
|Bowl Front to Back||16 Inches|
|Bowl Left to Right||14 Inches|
|Features||ADA Compliant, Soap Dispenser|
|Flow Rate||1 GPM|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Compartments||1|
|Number of Faucets||1|
|Stainless Steel Type||Type 304|
Advance Tabco 7-PS-25-2X Details
Thanks to its elongated design, this Advance Tabco 7-PS-25 hand sink complies with all Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements making it a necessary addition to handicap accessible lavatories in any location. The Advance Tabco 7-PS-25 ADA Compliant hand sink is made of durable 18 gauge type 304 stainless steel to stand up to years of high traffic usage.
It features a pre-installed 6" deck mounted faucet with wrist-style handles and a built in liquid hand soap dispenser, both of which are easily accessible from all angles. Keyhole style wall brackets allow for easy installation and provide superior support.
Left to Right: 20"
Front to Back: 24"
Left to Right: 14"
Front to Back: 16"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the criteria established by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), helping make your restaurant more accessible to people with disabilities.
Best in Class
This product was given a Best in Class Award in Foodservice as chosen by foodservice operators, dealers, and consultants.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register