Also Available In This Pattern:
- Perfect for use when serving ice cream, custard, and signature desserts
- Made of 18/8 stainless steel that's durable and corrosion-resistant for long-lasting use
- Features a smooth handle with clean, simple lines and a slight bend for ease of use
- Fine, polished finish is easy to clean and maintain
- Great for completing table settings at bistros, cafes, and catered events
Add an elegant touch to your tabletop setting with this Acopa Edgeworth 7" 18/8 stainless steel extra heavy weight dinner / dessert spoon.
Complete your table setting with this Acopa Edgeworth 7" dinner / dessert spoon. Pair it with the rest of the Edgeworth line to create a coherent and attractive table setting. Your guests are sure to appreciate the sturdy construction of this flatware, and it won't break your budget! Made of stainless steel, it will be a long lasting and attractive addition to your busy dining area. It is great for completing table settings at bistros, cafes, and catered events.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This spoon for dinner or desserts boasts an elegant teardrop shaped handle with clean, simple lines and a slight bend for ease of use. Its polished finish offers a professional appearance, yet doesn't take the focus away from your perfectly-plated culinary creations. Each piece in this versatile collection is perfectly weighted and balanced to feel comfortable in your patrons' hands.
18/8 Stainless Steel
Thanks to the 18/8 stainless steel construction, this sleek flatware is durable and corrosion-resistant.
Use this dinner / dessert spoon when serving sorbet or mousse, rich soups, and other culinary creations to provide guests with an unforgettable dining experience.
An ever-expanding brand, Acopa is known for its high-quality items and exceptional value. From trendy dinnerware and timeless flatware to long-lasting glassware and stylish catering and beverage service supplies, Acopa is your destination for any tabletop and front of house need. Created with the consumer in mind, Acopa has the perfect solution for a variety of food service and hospitality establishments.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
- Forged flatware is the thickest and strongest as it's made from a single piece of thick stainless steel and is extremely durable to withstand any commercial environment.
- Extra-heavy weight flatware is a premium grade and exudes a level of quality for finer establishments, feels sturdy, and is difficult to bend. It is made from either 18/0, 18/8, or 18/10 stainless steel.
- Heavy Weight Flatware is more durable than medium, and makes for a nice presentation for fast-casual or mid-level eateries.
- The lightest option is Medium Weight Flatware, also called economy weight, and is commonly sought after by the value-minded customer.
Compare to Other Products
Stainless Steel Type
- 7 Inches
- 1 1/2 Inches
- 4 5/8 Inches
- 3/4 Inches
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
|Admiral Craft Avalon 18/8|
|Amefa Haydn 18/10|
|Brown-Halco Concerto 18/10|
|Hubert Utopia 18/8|
|ITI Carlow 18/8|
|Oneida New Rim 18/10|
|Royal Industries Simplicity 18/8|
|Steelite International Worthy, Noble & Kent Contour|
|Sysco Palais 18/8|
|Thunder Group Atlantic 18/10|
|Update International Regency 18/8|
|US Foods Harbour 18/0|
|US Foods Radianze II 18/8|
|Walco Napa 18/8|
|Walco Pacific Rim 18/10|
|Walco Ultra 18/8|
|Winco Shangarila 18/8|
92 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
5 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
2 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
2 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
Customer Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register