We like these spoons, but they are REALLY BIG. They're not kidding when they say 'heavy weight' and they feel very substantial in hand. We use them for our soup service and they work, even if they're on the bigger side.
Customers Also Viewed
Also Available In This Pattern:
- Perfect for dishing out portions of vegetables and signature sides
- Made of 18/0 stainless steel that's durable and corrosion resistant for long-lasting use
- Features a smooth handle with clean, simple lines and a slight bend for ease of use
- Fine, polished finish is easy to clean and maintain
- Great for completing table settings at bistros, cafes, and catered events
Other Products from this Line
Acopa EdgewoodShop this Line
- Acopa Edgewood 7 1/2" 18/0 Stainless Steel Heavy Weight Dinner Fork - 12/Case
- Acopa Edgewood 8 1/2" 18/0 Stainless Steel Heavy Weight Dinner Knife - 12/Case
- Acopa Edgewood 5 3/4" 18/0 Stainless Steel Heavy Weight Teaspoon - 12/Case
- Acopa Edgewood 8 1/8" 18/0 Stainless Steel Heavy Weight European Table Fork - 12/Case
- Acopa Edgewood 4 1/4" 18/0 Stainless Steel Heavy Weight Demitasse Spoon - 12/Case
- Acopa Edgewood 9 1/4" 18/0 Stainless Steel Heavy Weight Steak Knife - 12/Case
- Acopa Edgewood 6 11/16" 18/0 Stainless Steel Heavy Weight Salad Fork - 12/Case
- Acopa Edgewood 5 1/4" 18/0 Stainless Steel Heavy Weight Oyster / Appetizer / Cocktail Fork - 12/Case
- Acopa Edgewood 6 1/2" 18/0 Stainless Steel Heavy Weight Butter Spreader - 12/Case
- Acopa Edgewood 7 1/4" 18/0 Stainless Steel Heavy Weight Iced Tea Spoon - 12/Case
Add an elegant touch to your tabletop setting with this Acopa Edgewood 7 3/4" 18/0 stainless steel heavy weight tablespoon / serving spoon.
Complete your table setting with this Acopa Edgewood 7 3/4" tablespoon / serving spoon. Pair it with the rest of the Edgewood line to create a coherent and attractive table setting. Your guests are sure to appreciate the sturdy construction of this flatware, and it won't break your budget! Made of stainless steel, it will be a long lasting and attractive addition to your busy dining area. It is great for completing table settings at bistros, cafes, and catered events.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
"We have been using this flatware for years... they are very nice presentable stainless steel flatware! Love the way they look next to our food!"Read More Reviews
This tablespoon / serving spoon boasts an elegant teardrop shaped handle with clean, simple lines and a slight bend for ease of use. Its polished finish offers a professional appearance, yet doesn't take the focus away from your perfectly-plated culinary creations. Each piece in this versatile collection is perfectly weighted and balanced to feel comfortable in your patrons' hands.
18/0 Stainless Steel
Thanks to the 18/0 stainless steel construction, this sleek flatware is durable and corrosion-resistant.
Use this tablespoon / serving spoon when serving signature side dishes and steamed vegetables to provide guests with an unforgettable dining experience.
An ever-expanding brand, Acopa is known for its high-quality items and exceptional value. From trendy dinnerware and timeless flatware to long-lasting glassware and stylish catering and beverage service supplies, Acopa is your destination for any tabletop and front of house need. Created with the consumer in mind, Acopa has the perfect solution for a variety of food service and hospitality establishments.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
- Forged flatware is the thickest and strongest as it's made from a single piece of thick stainless steel and is extremely durable to withstand any commercial environment.
- Extra-heavy weight flatware is a premium grade and exudes a level of quality for finer establishments, feels sturdy, and is difficult to bend. It is made from either 18/0, 18/8, or 18/10 stainless steel.
- Heavy Weight Flatware is more durable than medium, and makes for a nice presentation for fast-casual or mid-level eateries.
- The lightest option is Medium Weight Flatware, also called economy weight, and is commonly sought after by the value-minded customer.
- Length:7 3/4 Inches
- Width:1 5/8 Inches
- Length:5 1/8 Inches
- Width:7/8 Inches
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
|Brown-Halco Celine 18/0|
|Brown-Halco Paris 18/0|
|Hubert Marsha 18/0|
|ITI Madrid 18/0|
|Liberty Ware Stansbury 18/0|
|Oneida Barcelona 18/0|
|Oneida New Rim II 18/0|
|Sysco Classic Rim 18/0|
|Thunder Group Legend 18/0|
|Update International Regal 18/0|
|US Foods Radianz 18/0|
|Vollrath Brocade 18/0|
|Walco Balance 18/0|
|Walco Lisbon 18/0|
|Walco Marcie 18/0|
|Winco Continental 18/0|
|World Tableware Brandware Huron 18/0|
|World Tableware Brandware McIntosh 18/0|
|World Tableware Classic Rim 18/0|
|World Tableware Masterpiece 18/0|
People Talk About:spoons stainless steel weight easy feel flatware heavy nice quality
Excellance and awesome stainless steel heavy weight Tablespoon for our restaurant. They look great and they feel extremely high class plus they are easy to shine.
The Acopa Edgwood 7 3/4" Stainless Steel Tablespoon are a good weight and are nice and sturdy. They don't bend like the cheap ones, would highly recommend getting these because of the style and quality
Very good quality and gopd looking as seen in fancy restaurants. These spoons are very strong and can be use for serving or as regular use.
The serving spoon, or teaspoon as we call them, are durable and easy to clean. It has a couple of uses at our establishment including being served with sides and behind the bar.
We have been using this flatware for years... they are very nice presentable stainless steel flatware! Love the way they look next to our food!
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register