Great quality and size. The design and weight is perfect and give my restaurant a nice look. The price is really good for the quality
Also Available In This Pattern:
- Perfect for use when serving coffee, tea, desserts, and cereals
- Made of 18/0 stainless steel that's durable and corrosion resistant for long-lasting use
- Features a smooth handle with clean, simple lines and a slight bend for ease of use
- Fine, polished finish is easy to clean and maintain
- Great for completing table settings at bistros, cafes, and catered events
Other Products from this Line
Acopa EdgewoodShop this Line
- Acopa Edgewood 7 1/2" 18/0 Stainless Steel Heavy Weight Dinner Fork - 12/Case
- Acopa Edgewood 8 1/2" 18/0 Stainless Steel Heavy Weight Dinner Knife - 12/Case
- Acopa Edgewood 5 1/2" 18/0 Stainless Steel Heavy Weight Bouillon Spoon - 12/Case
- Acopa Edgewood 8 1/8" 18/0 Stainless Steel Heavy Weight European Table Fork - 12/Case
- Acopa Edgewood 4 1/4" 18/0 Stainless Steel Heavy Weight Demitasse Spoon - 12/Case
- Acopa Edgewood 9 1/4" 18/0 Stainless Steel Heavy Weight Steak Knife - 12/Case
- Acopa Edgewood 6 11/16" 18/0 Stainless Steel Heavy Weight Salad Fork - 12/Case
- Acopa Edgewood 5 1/4" 18/0 Stainless Steel Heavy Weight Oyster / Appetizer / Cocktail Fork - 12/Case
- Acopa Edgewood 6 1/2" 18/0 Stainless Steel Heavy Weight Butter Spreader - 12/Case
- Acopa Edgewood 18/0 Stainless Steel Heavy Weight Flatware Set with Service for 12 - 60/Pack
- Acopa Edgewood 7 1/4" 18/0 Stainless Steel Heavy Weight Iced Tea Spoon - 12/Case
Add an elegant touch to your tabletop setting with this Acopa Edgewood 5 3/4" 18/0 stainless steel heavy weight teaspoon.
Complete your table setting with this Acopa Edgewood 5 3/4" teaspoon. Pair it with the rest of the Edgewood line to create a coherent and attractive table setting. Your guests are sure to appreciate the sturdy construction of this flatware, and it won't break your budget! Made of stainless steel, it will be a long lasting and attractive addition to your busy dining area. It is great for completing table settings at bistros, cafes, and catered events.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
"Great teaspoons! They are not flimsy, and they are very attractive and well made. We use them for tea service and have been very happy with the look and feel of them."Read More Reviews
This teaspoon boasts an elegant teardrop shaped handle with clean, simple lines and a slight bend for ease of use. Its polished finish offers a professional appearance, yet doesn't take the focus away from your perfectly-plated culinary creations. Each piece in this versatile collection is perfectly weighted and balanced to feel comfortable in your patrons' hands.
18/0 Stainless Steel
Thanks to the 18/0 stainless steel construction, this sleek flatware is durable and corrosion-resistant.
Use this teaspoon when serving coffee, tea, desserts, and cereals to provide guests with an unforgettable dining experience.
An ever-expanding brand, Acopa is known for its high-quality items and exceptional value. From trendy dinnerware and timeless flatware to long-lasting glassware and stylish catering and beverage service supplies, Acopa is your destination for any tabletop and front of house need. Created with the consumer in mind, Acopa has the perfect solution for a variety of food service and hospitality establishments.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
- Forged flatware is the thickest and strongest as it's made from a single piece of thick stainless steel and is extremely durable to withstand any commercial environment.
- Extra-heavy weight flatware is a premium grade and exudes a level of quality for finer establishments, feels sturdy, and is difficult to bend. It is made from either 18/0, 18/8, or 18/10 stainless steel.
- Heavy Weight Flatware is more durable than medium, and makes for a nice presentation for fast-casual or mid-level eateries.
- The lightest option is Medium Weight Flatware, also called economy weight, and is commonly sought after by the value-minded customer.
- Length:5 3/4 Inches
- Width:1 1/4 Inches
- Length:3 3/4 Inches
- Width:5/8 Inches
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
|Brown-Halco Celine 18/0|
|Brown-Halco Paris 18/0|
|Hubert Marsha 18/0|
|ITI Madrid 18/0|
|Liberty Ware Stansbury 18/0|
|Oneida Barcelona 18/0|
|Oneida New Rim II 18/0|
|Sysco Classic Rim 18/0|
|Thunder Group Legend 18/0|
|Update International Regal 18/0|
|US Foods Radianz 18/0|
|Vollrath Brocade 18/0|
|Walco Balance 18/0|
|Walco Lisbon 18/0|
|Walco Marcie 18/0|
|Winco Continental 18/0|
|World Tableware Brandware Huron 18/0|
|World Tableware Brandware McIntosh 18/0|
|World Tableware Classic Rim 18/0|
|World Tableware Masterpiece 18/0|
People Talk About:spoons price nice little quality weight works buy cheap cheaper
Sturdy spoons, we use them for our banquets. A little bigger than the conventional spoon, but it makes them look a little nicer for fancy events.
Nice heavy weight silverware. Feels like a much more expensive piece. Can't beat it for the price. Easy to wash too. Looks good too not like cheap diner silverware.
I love these little spoons. We had already purchased the same spoons in the larger size last year and I really liked those and they have held up really well so far, so I decided to replace the remainder of our old spoons with these.
Good looking and good quality. Good for your coffee or tpur deserts. I ordered 1 set and i will get me some more. I recommend these spoons.
This is a spoon that I use in my main dining room. It is good product and stands up good with every day use. They get washed 3 times a day.. The price is very good also.
They’re okay for tasting spoons. I wouldn’t suggest giving them to clients or guests though. Something about them says cheap. Plus very light weight unfortunately.
Thank you for the review Megan. We’re sorry this has not worked well for you. For an alternative that might better meet your needs, try this Acopa Edgeworth 5 3/4" 18/8 Stainless Steel Extra Heavy Weight Teaspoon - 12/Case instead!
Nice stainless steel spoons. works fine for the restaurant, good quality for the price. I would buy them again if will be needed. Works for serving and using it ourseves
Nice little spoons, we use them when serving coffee, they are very cute and at a really good price. They look nice and we are satisfied with its weight and stainless steel.
Had been purchasing another similar styled dinner ware. These are exactly the same at a much cheaper price! As we buy alot of spoons, this works wonderfully!
Great teaspoons! They are not flimsy, and they are very attractive and well made. We use them for tea service and have been very happy with the look and feel of them.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register