Regency 5" Rubber Swivel Stem Shelving Casters - 4/Set
- 330 lb. weight limit per wheel
- Heavy duty black rubber construction
- Sturdy steel struts
- Makes moving carts around your commercial kitchen effortless
Regency Space Solutions
You May Also Need
|Regency Space Solutions 460EC25-KIT Specs|
|Application||Mobile Storage and Tables / Stands|
|Number of Casters||4|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I mix and match Regency shelving components with other popular shelving brands?
- Regency shelving is designed to work with many popular brands of shelving, including Metro Super Erecta and Advance Tabco. However, it's important to note that each type of component must be from the same brand, due to minor variations in size between brands.
For example, you can use Metro Super Erecta shelves with Regency posts, but all of the shelves must be Metro and all of the posts must be Regency. However, you cannot use a few Advance Tabco shelves and a few Regency shelves on the same set of posts at the same time, or two Metro posts and two Regency posts on the same shelving unit.
- Can I convert this stationary unit to a mobile one?
- This shelving component is designed to be stationary and is not compatible with casters. If you are looking for mobile shelving, consider a shelving kit with casters or a caster-ready mobile shelving post.
- How important is the weight capacity of my shelving?
- It is imperative to consider weight capacity when selecting a shelving unit for commercial applications. Not only does weight capacity affect how much product can be stored at one time, but it affects how well the unit withstands use. If a unit is used to hold more weight than it has been approved to hold, the excess weight will compromise the unit’s integrity, damage its construction, and potentially void its warranty. Plus, because storage needs evolve with a business, selecting a unit with a high capacity can help ensure that it accommodates both immediate and future needs.
- Can I use this mobile shelving unit as a cart?
- While casters do make the rack mobile, it is still designed for storage and not for transport applications. Moving it from the wall for cleaning is an appropriate use of its mobility.
Regency Space Solutions 460EC25-KIT Details
Constructed of heavy duty black rubber with sturdy steel struts, this single 5" rubber caster is designed to make rolling carts easier than ever before. A 330 lb. weight limit per caster allows for versatility in your commercial ktchen. This item is intended for use with the appropriate moveable shelving unit.
Resources and Downloads for
Regency Space Solutions 460EC25-KIT
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Frequently Purchased Together
People Talk About:Casters wheels Shelving Great move price shelves easy roll unit
1 out of 1 found this review helpfulThe are very nice tires, work very well with light to medium weight loaded onto shelves. Not so well for heavy-heavy products in your walk-in cooler. We load our shelves with 800+ lbs of steak. These are the original tires we purchased (had to replace them all with the 5" polyurethane casters). But that's our fault for overloading tires not meant to sustain such weight. All the tires that were not crushed are being reassigned to light duty e.g. paper cups, straws, and plastic to-go containers. Buy these for light to medium weight use.
1 out of 1 found this review helpful5" Rubber Swivel Stem Shelving Casters - 4/Set ok we are not fans of these black wheels they scuff and leave Mark's on your floors buyer bewear...
Works well. We roll our racks out all the time and the wheels keep rolling. THe break gets a bit sticky, but we use wd 40
Best wheels I have found for my shelves. They are very sturdy. They are very easy to clean as well. They fit right on all of my shelf posts.
Heavy duty coasters. We use with each rack so they are mobile shelves and we can maneuver from area to area. Seems like these will last forever.
Great casters that make a stationary shelving unit very portable. These glide very easily across the floor even with a few hundred pounds on them. Easy to assemble to the shelf posts. Great product.
Wheels roll great. These make moving the shelving much easier. They roll nice and quite and offer a smooth ride for anything on the shelf.
These wheels work well enough. You can't lock them, which it never states in the description, but it's always a nice feature. They move good enough and I would say they are as decent of a wheel you will find. Reasonably priced.
These arrived promptly and were much bigger than I had originally thought but that is good as they are incredibly sturdy and will have no problem supporting the shelves with which they are attached
I give them 4 stars because you cant lock them, so you end up with a mobile shelf. But they look sturdy and for the price, I can tell if was a good buy.
Great strong wheels. The locks work great. The wheels can hold a lot of weight and monuver great. Great price for a great set of wheels.
All our racks in the kitchen are on wheels so they can be easily moved and cleaned behind. These casters are great and very sturdy, very happy with this product plus a grest price
I bought these for a shelving unit that I assembled and these were super easy to attach and adjust. Really happy with my purchase and I would make it again.
For the most part, these are good casters for the price. They roll and turn very easily. The one issue we have with them from time to time is that they don't lock into the posts are firmly as they should, and so once in a while if the cart is turned over for cleaning etc, the caster will pop out.
So convenient to buy these 5" Rubber Swivel Stem Shelving Casters as an extra to put on the Regency shelving. Now I can move my small shelf around when I need it in different areas. Love!
These casters are 5" high and fit into metro shelving poles. They fit any size pole, and snap in place tightly. These do not come with brakes
We use metro racks to hold a lot of supplies. It is really nice to have these casters on the racks, so that we can move them around for cleaning. Hold up well to a full rack.
These are large casters. They add about 6 inches or so of height to the unit. They are well made and roll pretty easily. I was afraid that without brakes, the unit could ending up moving away from the wall, but that does not happen. The weight of items makes the unit ensures that it stays put. The unit only moves when I want it to.
I put everything in my kitchen on wheels. Several wire racks have these wheels on them. They are great. Everything can be wheeled out and cleaned.
Sir Clean recommend this product 5" Rubber Swivel Stem Shelving Casters - 4/Set, it's easy to assemble, good quality, resistant. Good price! Good material. We like it
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register