5 Qt. Anodized Aluminum Non-Stick Sauce Pan
$32.03/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- Easy-to-clean non-stick surface
- Designed with steel cool handle with removable rubber handle grip
- Riveted-on handle ensures longevity and a secure connection
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Height||4 1/4 Inches|
|Handle Length||9 3/4 Inches|
|Top Diameter||9 3/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What is this non-stick coating made of?
- This item is coated with Quantum2, a high gloss nonstick coating that boasts superb resistance to abrasions and outstanding nonstick performance. Quantum2 differs from Teflon in that it is made without PTFE/PFOA and therefore does not pose the health risks of Teflon.
- How can I best maintain the non-stick qualities of this item?
- To prevent food from sticking to your non-stick surface, we recommend lightly coating it with oil, wiping off any excess with a soft cloth or napkin. Using sprays on non-stick coatings can actually cause food to stick more readily than using a fat or oil. Sprays can leave a glue-like coating, often missed during the cleaning process, which will begin to build up and cause foods to stick. Additionally, metal utensils should not be used with non-stick surfaces to prevent scratching and damaging the coated surface.
- What's the difference between a riveted and a welded handle?
- A riveted handle is connected by small metal pieces (called rivets) that are crushed between the handle and the pan body to attach them together. This type of handle is more common on copper and aluminum cookware.
For a handle to be welded, the metal must first be melted and then adhered to the pan body. This creates a strong bond that leaves little to no space in between, so bacteria and other food crumbs can’t collect and cause sanitation issues. Both are long lasting solutions for fry and sauce pan handles because they are durable and can withstand heat.
Create or reduce savory sauces and soups, and boil food in liquid in this 5 qt. anodized aluminum non-stick coated sauce pan! The pan's straight sides, wide base, and aluminum construction work together to promote excellent heat conduction. Whether you're cooking poultry, beef, pork, or vegetables, this pan will heat up quickly and easily to simmer your food to perfection, and its convenient pour spouts assist with draining.
The Quantum2 non-stick finish is as hard as stainless steel, making this pan incredibly durable, and the coating features reinforced layers to increase the lifetime of your pan. Its chrome plated steel cool handle includes a removable rubber handle grip that can withstand temperatures up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit so you can safely retrieve the pan from a hot stove. Plus, the handle itself is riveted on to ensure a very rigid connection between handle and vessel, guaranteeing longevity even in a commercial kitchen. Easy-to-clean and guaranteed to last, this pan will be staple of your commercial kitchen.
Top Diameter: 9 3/4"
Height: 4 1/4"
Handle Length: 9 3/4"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
People Talk About:pan handle heats Aluminum Great sauce Cleans holds pans easy
This is my go-to pot for everyday use. It has held up well for over a year, but the coating is (understandably) starting to wear. I will def purchase again
Jen M. from NomNoms Posted on 04/05/2018
The 5 Qt. Anodized Aluminum Non-Stick Sauce Pan is well made. The handle is well attached and is easy to grip. It heats evenly and does not dent, rust or scratch easily. This is great for everyday use in any kitchen.
Abby G. Posted on 01/10/2018
Originally I purchased the 3qt. pan and likes it so well I added the 1qt. and this 5qt. to my stock. They all hold heat well and cook evenly. They also clean up well. Great pans.
Todd G. from Comfort Cuisine Posted on 12/20/2017
The 5 qt aluminum sauce pan is amazing quality. It is very and well made. I follwed the instrusetion befor first use and its beautiful. Cleans off super easy . It heats up very quickly since its aluminum so it can cut down your heat up time.
Hevenly d. Posted on 11/15/2017
This product is great for heating up soup or any type of sauce. It is sturdy and the non-stick surface holds up well. It's perfect for a restaurant or home use.
Sara H. Posted on 05/14/2017
We use this 5 qt. pan almost every day and it's just perfect for small batch applications. The handle is nice and long which helps prevent a burnt hand on a commercial burner!
Susanna G. from LUV Ice Cream Posted on 04/01/2016
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register