1 Qt. Anodized Aluminum Non-Stick Sauce Pan
$13.18/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- Easy-to-clean non-stick surface
- Designed with steel cool handle with removable rubber handle grip
- Riveted-on handle ensures longevity and a secure connection
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Handle Length||6 1/4 Inches|
|Top Diameter||5 3/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What is this non-stick coating made of?
- This item is coated with Quantum2, a high gloss nonstick coating that boasts superb resistance to abrasions and outstanding nonstick performance. Quantum2 differs from Teflon in that it is made without PTFE/PFOA and therefore does not pose the health risks of Teflon.
- How can I best maintain the non-stick qualities of this item?
- To prevent food from sticking to your non-stick surface, we recommend lightly coating it with oil, wiping off any excess with a soft cloth or napkin. Using sprays on non-stick coatings can actually cause food to stick more readily than using a fat or oil. Sprays can leave a glue-like coating, often missed during the cleaning process, which will begin to build up and cause foods to stick. Additionally, metal utensils should not be used with non-stick surfaces to prevent scratching and damaging the coated surface.
- What's the difference between a riveted and a welded handle?
- A riveted handle is connected by small metal pieces (called rivets) that are crushed between the handle and the pan body to attach them together. This type of handle is more common on copper and aluminum cookware.
For a handle to be welded, the metal must first be melted and then adhered to the pan body. This creates a strong bond that leaves little to no space in between, so bacteria and other food crumbs can’t collect and cause sanitation issues. Both are long lasting solutions for fry and sauce pan handles because they are durable and can withstand heat.
Create or reduce savory sauces and soups, and boil food in liquid in this 1 qt. anodized aluminum non-stick coated sauce pan! The pan's straight sides, wide base, and aluminum construction work together to promote excellent heat conduction. Whether you're cooking poultry, beef, pork, or vegetables, this pan will heat up quickly and easily to simmer your food to perfection, and its convenient pour spouts assist with draining.
The Quantum2 non-stick finish is as hard as stainless steel, making this pan incredibly durable, and the coating features reinforced layers to increase the lifetime of your pan. Its chrome plated steel cool handle includes a removable rubber handle grip that can withstand temperatures up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit so you can safely retrieve the pan from a hot stove. Plus, the handle itself is riveted on to ensure a very rigid connection between handle and vessel, guaranteeing longevity even in a commercial kitchen. Easy-to-clean and guaranteed to last, this pan will be staple of your commercial kitchen.
Top Diameter: 5 3/4"
Handle Length: 6 1/4"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
People Talk About:pan Sauce stick great pans sauces sizes love small sturdy
The 1 Qt. Anodized Aluminum Non-Stick Sauce Pan is great for everyday use. It is well made and it heats evenly. It will not dent, rust or scratch easily. It is very versatile and the price is unbeatable for the quality. I would recommend this for any kitchen.
This 1 quart sauce pan is a great little pan! I need to see if they have a few larger ones. Great non stick pan
After buying the 3qt. pan I knew I needed other sizes. The handle is sturdy and the pan is thick walled so it holds heat well for even cooking
I absolutely love this 1qt anodized aluminum non-stick pan. It is truly non stick. I cooked cheese sauce in there and it wiped off with zero effort! The pour spouts make transferring the sauce a breeze!
Great little pan. It's hard to find pans with double spout. Very well made and handle is comfortable to hold. The non-stick coating seems thick and long lasting. Thunder Group makes good products, so I will strongly recommend this product to anyone.
I couldn't be more than pleased with how well this pan works. It's really sturdy and the non- stick surface makes it impossible for anything to stick to it, which makes the clean up easy. I would recommend this to anyone in the market for this size sauce pan.
Wonderful small sauce pan. Quite non stick even for the stickiest of my sauces (orange honey glaze for bacon). Perfect size for my small burners, heats well and cleans up so quickly! I wish I had this sooner, no more burnt scrubbing, and less scraping to get the sauces out.
These pans are sturdy and durable. They're great for prepping small batches of things like sauces and are easy to clean. Although fairly priced, they are solidly built.
Awesome little pan. super non stick! i use to make different sauces without any sticking or burning on problems. I love how small it is! - Happy Customer
If you are in the market for a 1-qt. sauce pan, pick up this one. It is perfect for soup, sauces, oatmeal in the morning, etc. The quality is unbelievable, too. I certainly didn't expect it to be this sturdy, or for the handle to be so secure and comfortable. I really wish they carried a whole line of these pots, b/c I want one in every size!!
actually bought this style pan in three sizes and I can not say enough good things about them. 1 , good even heat, no sticking problems, easy clean up and a great appearance. Also you can't beat the price .Thanks to Webstaurant for great service. Larry
I love sauce pans but I love anodized ones even more, you can do anything with these sauce pans from boiling milk to eggs. these are probably the most used pans in my house, i have several in other sizes and the prices here are great.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register