Needed legs to put together a base for the top of a work table. The measurements on the spec sheet are accurate and the legs are very sturdy. It’s nice they have adjustable tip to level the table.
- Compatible with equipment from a wide range of popular brands
- 32 1/4" long and 1 5/8" diameter
- 18 gauge galvanized steel construction
- Includes adjustable plastic bullet foot
- Set-screw installation makes replacement a breeze
|Height||32 1/4 Inches|
|Diameter||1 5/8 Inches|
|Application||Stationary Storage and Tables / Stands|
|Number of Legs||1|
Customer questions about this product
- How is this leg measured?
- The length given on this item is just the post length, not including any feet or casters that might be included.
This 32 1/4" long galvanized steel leg from Assure Parts works as a perfect replacement for the legs that came standard on a wide range of equipment from popular brands. It is made from 18 gauge, 1 5/8" diameter galvanized steel tubing to provide a solid, reliable foundation to rest upon, while an adjustable bullet foot makes it easy to account for any slight variations in the grade of your floor. This leg also installs using a simple set screw so setup is quick and easy. It is commonly used on work tables.
Height: 32 1/4''
Outside Diameter: 1 5/8"
People Talk About:legs table accurate adjustable base level measurements needed nice sheet
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register