Customers Also Viewed
- Adds smoky flavor to almost anything
- Perfect for fish, especially salmon
- Easy to use in your restaurant, bar, or grille
- Serves as an attractive display piece
- Bulk case provides better value per plank
|Shipping Weight||25 lb.|
|Length||3 1/2 Inches|
|Width||6 1/2 Inches|
|Features||Made in America|
Customer questions about this product
- Are all types of cedar suited for plank grilling?
- We only recommend cooking and grilling with western red cedar. The high sap content in eastern cedar, white cedar, and inland cedar planks imparts a bitter flavor to foods and is unsanitary. Our cedar planks are cut from clear grade western red cedar, which produces superior flavor.
- What is the best way to clean and care for my wooden item?
- All wood products should be hand washed. The heat and chemicals of a dishwasher are harmful to wood’s naturally porous texture. If your product begins to show signs of wear, its finish can be restored with a food safe wood conditioner. First, clean and dry the wood. Then, apply the wood conditioner with a soft cloth or paper towel. Once the conditioner has soaked into the item, buff off any excess with a clean cloth. Having excess conditioner on a wood board will make it feel sticky or oily.
Let the enticing aroma of cedar smoked meats tempt your hungry customers with these 3 1/2" x 6 1/2" cedar wood grilling planks. Use wood planks when you want to quickly infuse meats with a smoky flavor or when you want to add some more smoke to your fire. These cedar wood planks are ideal for smoking fish, especially salmon. With these cedar wood planks, your smoked meats will have a spicy but smoky flavor, and the flavorful smell will allure your guests, making them ask, "What's that delicious smell?"
Because they're a bulk case, these cedar wood planks are easy to transport to outdoor events, providing better value per plank. They kiln-dried and stored on concrete to avoid cross contaminants or debris. They've never been treated with chemicals, so you can give your meat a natural smoky flavor. Adding a cedar plank to your restaurant, bar, or grille's kitchen will distinguish your venue from competition, and it's easy to use! Simply soak the plank in water, season your protein, fire up the grill, and wait for the lingering smell of your perfectly grilled entree!
Length: 3 1/2"
Width: 6 1/2"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register