24 Cup 7 oz. Silver Glazed Aluminized Steel Jumbo Muffin / Cupcake Pan
$60.67/EachShips free with Plus
- Made of durable, aluminized steel that will last for years in commercial establishments
- Material offers even heat distribution for perfectly cooked products every time
- Silicone glaze provides easy release and makes cleanup a breeze
- Heavy duty rod prevents warping and ensures longevity
- 24 cup capacity for ultimate baking efficiency
You May Also Need
Ateco 1659 5" Muffin Pan Cleaning Brush
plus $15.49 / Each
Choice 15" Silicone Cloth Oven / Freezer Mitts - 2/Pack
plus $2.49 / Pack
|Length||25 7/8 Inches|
|Width||17 7/8 Inches|
|Compartment Depth||1 17/32 Inches|
|Compartment Bottom Diameter||2 15/16 Inches|
|Compartment Top Diameter||3 3/8 Inches|
|Capacity per Compartment||7 oz.|
|Number of Compartments||24|
|Size||Large or Jumbo|
|Type||Cupcake / Muffin Pans|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I best maintain the non-stick qualities of this item?
- To prevent food from sticking to your non-stick surface, we recommend lightly coating it with oil, wiping off any excess with a soft cloth or napkin. Using sprays on non-stick coatings can actually cause food to stick more readily than using a fat or oil. Sprays can leave a glue-like coating, often missed during the cleaning process, which will begin to build up and cause foods to stick. Additionally, metal utensils should not be used with non-stick surfaces to prevent scratching and damaging the coated surface.
Create the tastiest cupcakes and muffins with 24 cup glazed aluminized steel 7 oz. jumbo muffin / cupcake pan. This pan has an aluminized steel construction that resists rust and corrosion. It also provides excellent heat distribution so you can trust that your muffins and cupcakes will come out of the oven evenly baked and perfect every time! The silicone glaze allows for easy release of your baked goods, which also helps to save time and money by making cleanup a breeze.
A heavy reinforcing rod works to prevent warping and ensures longevity, even in busy, high-volume establishments. This pan is durable and built to be a lasting addition to your business. Perfect for your bakery or catering operation, try this aluminized steel muffin pan!
Length: 25 7/8"
Width: 17 7/8"
Top Diameter: 3 3/8"
Bottom Diameter: 2 15/16"
Depth: 1 17/32"
Capacity: 7 fl. oz.
Thickness: 0.6 mm
Frequently Purchased Together
People Talk About:muffins pan cupcakes muffin bake pans evenly jumbo more right
PERFECT FOR OUR COLOSSAL CUPCAKES! This has helped us make our store what it is. Two and a half the size of standard cupcakes and really stand out.
i have been baking with some of these for two years now and just ordered more to increase our production. I have had no problems and they should hold up for many more years.
These pans are pretty expensive. But they're very heavy duty. Years of heavy usage and they're still in great shape. We use them to make our standard sized muffins. They're definitely big, but not gigantic.
0 out of 2 found this review helpfulWe bought these for cornbread muffins and think they are too big. They would be perfect for large cupcakes though. We went down a size for the cornbread.
These are the type of jumbo muffins with straight sides so make sure you have the right muffin-cup liners. The pan is super solid and slides right onto our bun-pan racks. They're easy to clean and bake evenly even when not full.
This muffin pan works great. Muffins bake up evenly and uniformly. As long as you pan spray them really well virtually nothing sticks to the muffin pan.
Sturdy, well-crafted muffin pans. Super easy to clean as they are non-stick coated - we wash by hand. Products bake evenly with good rise. Even w/ the non-stick coating, we also use Bak-Klene pan spray (also a Webstaurant product) and our muffins pop right out. It's improtant to note that this pan's wells are of a shorter height.
I would definitely recommend these cupcake liners for jumbo cupcakes or muffins. They do not separate from the cupcake like many other brands and they are very sturdy.
Of all the muffin pans we have used, which as a bakery is quite a few, this one is my favorite. The jumbo size of the muffins makes muffins that are much more appealing to hungry customers.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register