$1,356.30/EachDiscounted shipping with Plus
Login for details
Earn up to $40.69 back (4,069 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Sizes:
- 16-gauge type 430 stainless steel top shelf and 1 1/2" backsplash
- Galvanized steel legs and adjustable undershelf
- Provides additional room for daily prep tasks
- Sanitary rolled rim front with square sides
- Three hat channels help support weight and ensure a level surface
- Die cast aluminum leg clamps cover up unsightly nuts and bolts
- Sound-deadened top limits disruptive noises
- Adjustable plastic feet
Works WithView All Items
- Advance Tabco TA-25 Work Table / Equipment Stand 5" Casters - 4/Set
- Advance Tabco TA-82 6" Diameter Scrap Chute Option
- Advance Tabco UB-30 Stainless Steel Leg Mounted Pot Rack for 30" Wide Work Tables with Undershelf
- Advance Tabco DS-12-108 12" x 108" Table Mounted Double Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit - Adjustable
- Advance Tabco OTS-15-108R 15" x 108" Table Rear Mounted Single Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit with 1" Rear Turn-Up
- Advance Tabco TA-25G-4 Galvanized Legs with 5" Swivel Stem Casters - 4/Set
- Advance Tabco K-488 Equivalent Flanged Stainless Steel Foot
- Advance Tabco TA-72 Leg Wall Clamp - 2/Set
Increase your counter space with this Advance Tabco FAG-309 30" x 108" commercial work table with backsplash and undershelf!
Utilize the space in your kitchen with this dependable 30" x 108" 16 gauge, type 430 stainless steel commercial work table from Advance Tabco! This unit is perfect for completing all kinds of daily tasks, from chopping up vegetables to kneading dough, pressing hamburger patties, boxing up baked goods, and much more. It also features an 18 gauge galvanized steel undershelf to provide additional space for storage.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Best in Class
This product was given a Best in Class Award in Foodservice as chosen by foodservice operators, dealers, and consultants.
This work table's top shelf is made of 16 gauge type 430 stainless steel, while the undershelf is constructed with 18 gauge galvanized steel for long-lasting, dependable service life. Plus, the top shelf boasts a weight capacity of approximately 450 lb.
The adjustable 18-gauge galvanized steel undershelf adds versatility, allowing you to store additional supplies like cutting boards, bowls, and pans for convenient access.
A 1 1/2" backsplash conveniently keeps contents from falling off the back or touching an unsanitary wall.
The sound-deadened top helps keep loud noises from disturbing your customers.
Mounted on 6 strong, 1 5/8" galvanized steel legs, this unit will be sure to remain upright and secure. For superior balance and stability, the legs feature 3" gussets.
Reinforced Hat Channels
To support the weight on top and maintain a level work surface, this work table is engineered with three reinforcing hat channels.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
If you order generic or equivalent casters this service is not included and your table legs will not be shortened.
- Length:108 Inches
- Width:30 Inches
- Height:37 Inches
- Work Surface Height:35 1/2 Inches
- Backsplash Height:1 1/2 Inches
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Resources and Downloads for
Advance Tabco FAG-309
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register