Every staff member can stay protected with these exam gloves that fit a variety of hand sizes and dust masks used to protect against airborne particles.
First Aid Kits
Always be prepared for a medical emergency by equipping bathrooms, breakrooms, and closets with these first aid kits.
First Aid Supplies
Keep your breakroom, hospital, or janitorial closet stocked with these first aid supplies because they offer relief for common injuries and ailments.
Souffle / Portion Cups & Lids
Easily portion, separate, and transport pills or cough syrups to patients around your nursing home or healthcare facility.
Paper napkins and mats offer easy clean-up thanks to their disposable construction, which makes them ideal for large institutions or facilities.
- 15" x 17" White 2-Ply Dinner Napkin - 3000/Caseplus
$42.49 / Case
- 2 oz. Clear Plastic Souffle Cup / Portion Cup - 2500/Caseplus
$36.99 / Case
- Noble Products Nitrile 4 Mil Thick Powder-Free Textured Gloves - LargeplusTemporarily Unavailable
$19.99 / Box
- Noble Products Nitrile 4 Mil Thick Powder-Free Textured Gloves - Extra LargeplusTemporarily Unavailable
$19.99 / Box
- Choice 16" x 16" WrapNap White 1/4 Fold 2-Ply Dinner Napkin - 3000/Caseplus
$48.99 / Case
- 2 oz. Black Plastic Souffle Cup / Portion Cup - 2500/Caseplus
$39.99 / Case
- Noble Products Nitrile 4 Mil Thick Powder-Free Textured Gloves - MediumplusTemporarily Unavailable
$19.99 / Box
- 3.25 oz. Clear Plastic Souffle Cup / Portion Cup - 2500/Caseplus
$47.49 / Case
- Choice 10" x 10" Customizable Black 2-Ply Beverage / Cocktail Napkins - 1000/Caseplus
$17.49 / Case
Other Healthcare Supplies
Types of First Aid Kits
Having a good first aid kit is essential for any office or restaurant. First aid can help people treat minor injuries or buy you valuable time in an emergency when you're waiting for professional medical care. Additionally, having a first aid kit and staff trained in first aid is an OSHA requirement for most industries. Read on to learn more about how to pick the best first aid kit for your business.
Protect Your Employees and Patients by Stocking Up on Hospital Disposables
No matter what type of medical facility you operate, it’s important to have healthcare disposables readily available to your doctors, nurses, and staff members. Our varied selection of healthcare products includes everything from safety supplies for employees to serving supplies for patients. Best of all, these hospital disposables are designed for one-time use for easy cleanup and sanitation.
Exam gloves and respirator masks are some of the most important healthcare disposables. Not only do they help protect your staff members, but they also prevent the spread of infection and disease. Medical bags are also vital for containing biohazardous waste, while first aid kits allow you to treat minor cuts and scrapes. You’ll also need to stock up on disposable medical cups and tray mats, so you can deliver antibiotics and meals to your patients’ rooms at your healthcare facility.