I can't speak how well these work as pan liners. I purchase these to use as crockpot liners. They work perfectly and fit on all my different sized crockpots. I've had no issues with melting or leaking. I also use them for breading large batches of fish and chicken. These are a great value.
$42.46/CaseShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$44.49/Case|
Other Available Sizes:
- Saves labor
- Improves food quality
- Decreases waste
- Increases food yield
- Reduces operating costs
- Gauge: .48 mil
- Carlisle 10221B03 StorPlus 1/2 Size Black Polycarbonate Food Pan - 4" Deep
- Carlisle 10221B07 StorPlus 1/2 Size Clear Polycarbonate Food Pan - 4" Deep
- Carlisle 10222B03 StorPlus 1/2 Size Black Polycarbonate Food Pan - 6" Deep
$8.99/EachOut Of Stock
- Carlisle 10222B07 StorPlus 1/2 Size Clear Polycarbonate Food Pan - 6" Deep
- Choice 1/2 Size 6" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 24 Gauge
- Choice 1/2 Size 4" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 24 Gauge
- Carlisle 10421B13 StorPlus 1/2 Size Amber High Heat Plastic Food Pan - 4" Deep
- Carlisle 10422B13 StorPlus 1/2 Size Amber High Heat Plastic Food Pan - 6" Deep
|Shipping Weight||3.495 lb.|
|Type||Steam Table Pan Liners|
Never scrub another pan again thanks to this half size deep steam table PTL pan liner! Simply line your pan with one of these disposable liners, serve, and sanitize! They are made of exclusive PTL material that provides great performance. Because your food never touches the pan itself, there is no direct food-to-hot-metal contact, which can scald the moisture out and leave your food dried out and tasteless - when you use a pan liner, your food is kept warmer and will taste better than ever. Additionally, the chance of surface contamination is greatly reduced.
Not only is this pan liner a time saver in the kitchen, it is also better for the environment and easier on your plumbing system. Because this liner can go directly in the trash, so does all the harmful grease that used to go down the drain, causing clogs and other problems.
These PTL disposable steam table pan liners are oven and microwave-safe, and can also be used for cold storage. They are designed with a temperature range of -100 to over 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Fits half size steam table pans, 4" and 6" deep. This pan liner is recommended for use with plastic, nylon, or silicone servingware (sold separately).
This item can safely be used in the microwave for food service applications.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 3 out of 5 starsFull Size PTL Deep Steam Table Pan Liner - 200/Case
- Rated 4 out of 5 stars1/4 & 1/3 Size Steam Table PTL Pan Liner - 200/Case
- Rated 4 out of 5 stars18" x 26" Full Size Bun / Sheet Pan Liner - 200/Case
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsFull Size Shallow PTL Steam Table Pan Liner - 200/Case
- Rated 3 out of 5 stars1/2 Size Shallow Steam Table PTL Pan Liner - 200/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars18" x 13" Half Size Plastic Bun / Sheet Pan Liner - 200/Case
Frequently Purchased Together
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVollrath 75220 Super Pan V 1/2 Size Slotted Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan Cover
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVollrath 75120 Super Pan V 1/2 Size Solid Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan Cover
People Talk About:liners pan pans food hold perfectly purchase advertised clean cost
We were not impressed with the pan liners, even at a low cost. It is not worth purchasing something that we can not use. Does not hold food weight, and tears very easily.
Thank you for your review, Cathy! We are sorry this 1/2 Size Deep Steam Table PTL Pan Liner - 200/Case has not worked well for you. A Customer Solutions Representative will contact you soon!
Fail on the first use. We typically purchase item #5722214, but they were out of stock and substituted with these. Thumbs down for us. Did not hold up well to our 300 degree smoker, and tore very easily when trying to serve from the pan. Returning second package that hasn't been opened yet.
Thank you for your feedback! We’re sorry you did not prefer this product. For recommendations, please contact our Customer Solutions team.
Love it, easy mess clean up, holds up well in warmers and even in the oven. On the other end of the spectrum it works just as well for cold holding and in the freezer.
These liners are exactly as advertised. They fit inside my 6" poly food pans perfectly. You can actually use them as oven bags as well, and then just plop it in the tub when done and you have a ready to go warm dish.
I will purchase these again in the future. These last most of the day at my events. I have only had them rip a little bit in the corners. I think they ripped because I had the heat too high for too long on my steam table. They may rip if you use metal to stir in the pan.
I was hesitant about pan liners. Would they be worth the expense? How would they hold up? They only liners that ever rip are the ones we use in the rice. That is due to using a metal scoop. The labor and water savings far outweigh the cost of the liners. I wish I could order larger cases!
Best item I've ever purchased! Saves a lot of time between switching food in and out of pans. From pan to counter to cool then straight into fridge! Couldn't be more convenient. This is a perfect kitchen helper! From my actual business to home use, these are perfect! Sturdy enough to where they don't break, tear or rip inside the pans.
We use these with our concession stand steam table. They work great and eliminate messy clean up of nacho cheese sauce and chili!! We will definitely buy again!
These work as intended, but we often have to double them up to get them not to tear. They tear easier than expected, but other than that work as advertised.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register