Good price, but if you are baking at a high temperature, I would recommend the nylon ones over the PTL ones. These work fine if you don't need to scrap the bottom of the pan.
$80.45/CaseShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$84.49/Case|
Other Available Sizes:
- Saves labor
- Improves food quality
- Decreases waste
- Increases food yield
- Reduces operating costs
- Gauge: .48 mil
You May Also Need View All Items
- Choice Full Size 2 1/2" Deep Anti-jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 24 Gauge
- Choice Full Size 6" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 24 Gauge
- Rubbermaid FG232P00AMBR Full Size Amber High Heat Plastic Food Pan - 6" Deep
- Cambro 16HP150 H-Pan™ Full Size Amber High Heat Plastic Food Pan - 6" Deep
- Cambro 14HP150 H-Pan™ Full Size Amber High Heat Plastic Food Pan - 4" Deep
- Carlisle 10402B13 StorPlus Full Size Amber High Heat Plastic Food Pan - 6" Deep
- Carlisle 10401B03 StorPlus Full Size Black High Heat Plastic Food Pan - 4" Deep
- Cambro 14HP110 H-Pan™ Full Size Black High Heat Plastic Food Pan - 4" Deep
|Type||Steam Table Pan Liners|
Never scrub another pan again thanks to this full size deep steam table PTL pan liner! Simply line your pan with one of these disposable liners, serve, and sanitize! They are made of exclusive PTL material that provides great performance. Because your food never touches the pan itself, there is no direct food-to-hot-metal contact, which can scald the moisture out and leave your food dried out and tasteless - when you use a pan liner, your food is kept warmer and will taste better than ever. Additionally, the chance of surface contamination is greatly reduced.
Not only is this pan liner a time saver in the kitchen, it is also better for the environment and easier on your plumbing system. Because this liner can go directly in the trash, so does all the harmful grease that used to go down the drain, causing clogs and other problems.
These PTL disposable steam table pan liners are oven and microwave-safe, and can also be used for cold storage. They are designed with a temperature range of -100 to over 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Fits full size steam table pans, 4" and 6" deep. This pan liner is recommended for use with plastic, nylon, or silicone servingware (sold separately).
This item can safely be used in the microwave for food service applications.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 4 out of 5 stars1/4 & 1/3 Size Steam Table PTL Pan Liner - 200/Case
- Rated 4 out of 5 stars1/2 Size Deep Steam Table PTL Pan Liner - 200/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars18" x 26" Full Size Bun / Sheet Pan Liner - 200/Case
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsFull Size Shallow PTL Steam Table Pan Liner - 200/Case
- Rated 3 out of 5 stars1/2 Size Shallow Steam Table PTL Pan Liner - 200/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars18" x 13" Half Size Plastic Bun / Sheet Pan Liner - 200/Case
Frequently Purchased Together
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsHalf Size Deep Steam Table Nylon Pan Liner - 100/Box
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVollrath 77250 Super Pan V Full Size Solid Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan Cover
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsNoble Products Large Powder-Free Disposable Vinyl Gloves for Foodservice
People Talk About:pan liners great heat hold more oven plastic price bags
The last pan liners sent we are not using. They are not a good quality and keep ripping and pieces are in the food. We had to be real careful. We stopped using over the weekend.
Thank you for your feedback! We’re sorry you did not prefer this product. For recommendations, please contact our Customer Solutions team.
These bags are garbage. They are very brittle, tear easily and they melt well under the 400 degree rating. They are melting at 350. I would never order them again. Nor should anyone else.
Thank you for your feedback! We are sorry your Full Size PTL Deep Steam Table Pan Liner - 200/Case was defective. Action has been taken to remedy this. Please reach out to our Customer Solutions team if you have any questions!
We are an extremely busy restaurant and caterer, 99% of everything we purchase comes from Webstautant because the quality and prices cannot be matched however this problem does have a problem, despite what the spec specs say after being in a 350F oven these liners tear and break up in the food, it is not a one time occurrence It happened before a few months ago but I decided to try them again and have the same problem. There is a nylon type that webstaurant sells that work very well and I am now using the full and half pan sizes of these.
Thank you for your feedback! We’re sorry these liners have not worked well for you. If you have any questions please contact our Customer Solutions team.
These are a lifesaver! The fact we don't have to scrub out the bottoms of pans that we cook chicken, pasta, and other meals in is worth any price. It's even better because this price is great! We will buy this every time and Webstaurant gets it to us so fast!
These bags are wonderful and makes clean up a breeze. They are a low temperature liner...so do not turn on the heat. I use these with all my roasters
This product has saved a lot of time and effort in clean-up for us. They are not as heavy-duty as the more expensive ones, but I like the fact that I can use them more often because they are more economical.
We have purchased these before and they are SO much cheaper than the other pan liners we buy they are difficult to resist. They are quite a bit thinner than Pan Pals or PanSavers and this concerned me at first. I was afraid they wouldn't hold up but they came through the heat just fine. They do not, however, hold up well in the serving line. When my servers scrape the bottom and sides of the pan with the spoon, the liners tear pretty easily and shred to bits! (We found this out the hard way when we found little bits of torn plastic all through our mashed potatoes!) Anyway, we use them in the ovens and to bake and hold foods, anything that does not require much stirring and when we do stir in them we use plastic or silicone spatulas. All in all, they save us a lot of money and the shipping from this site is so amazingly quick you can almost order them when you put your oven on preheat and have them in time to bake!
These pan liners are great. You can heat any type of vegetable in the oven and don't have to worry of the vegetables getting burned. Thanks, Fred
We at Butterfly Cafe use steam tables weekly. The plastic table pan liners are wonderfully easy and are safe to 400 degrees. They are great.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register