- Capable of juicing up to 15 oranges per minute
- Manual feeder holds 6 oranges
- Built-in spout pours juice directly into your glass or pitcher
- Up to 60 liters per hour
- Stainless steel motor and gears
- Perfect for hotels, restaurants, and bars
- Juices oranges 2 3/8" - 3 1/8" in diameter
- 3/4 hp, 115V
Other Products from this Line
- Zumoval Minimax Compact Manual Feed Orange Juice Machine with Self Cleaning Feature - 15 Oranges / Minute
- Zumoval Minimatic Compact Automatic Feed Orange Juice Machine with Self Cleaning Feature - 15 Oranges / Minute
- Zumoval Heavy-Duty Compact Automatic Feed Orange Juice Machine with Self Cleaning and Self Tap Features - 28 Oranges / Minute
- Zumoval Heavy-Duty Compact Automatic Feed Orange Juice Machine with Self Cleaning Feature - 28 Oranges / Minute
- Shipping Weight
- 132 lb.
- 19 3/8 Inches
- 17 3/4 Inches
- 33 Inches
- 1 Phase
- 115 Volts
- NSF Listed
- 3/4 HP
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Power Type
- Manual Feed
- Citrus Juicers
Orange Juice Machines
Zumoval 39517 Details
If you'd like to add refreshing, fresh-squeezed orange juice to your menu, this Zumoval Minimax compact manual feed orange juice machine is a must for your establishment! Whether you're operating a hotel, restaurant, or bar, this unit is capable of providing quick and easy juice on-demand without taking up much of your kitchen or dining space.
Capable of extracting the juice of up to 15 oranges per minute, and providing up to 60 liters per hour, speed is at the forefront of the features of the Minimax. The manual feeder can hold up to 6 oranges, so you don't have to worry about constantly reloading it. There is also a hopper on top of the unit that can hold additional oranges so that they are within arm's reach when it's time to reload the feeder.
A built-in spout will conveniently deposit your juice into your glass or pitcher for serving. The motor as well as the gears are made of stainless steel which will provide long-lasting durability and will hold up to heavy use. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Left to Right: 19 3/8"
Front to Back: 17 3/4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register