Zeroll 2070 #70 Purple Universal EZ Squeeze Handle Disher - 0.46 oz.
You must buy a minimum of 12 due to manufacturer packaging.
Other Available Sizes:
- Universal design makes the handle comfortable for use in either hand
- Color-coded handle for easy size identification
- Simple design with no springs
- Great for serving portions of soft foods like rice, meat, potatoes, and desserts
- Consistent scoops maximize profits and minimize food waste
- Durable stainless steel scoop
|Zeroll 2070 Specs|
|Length||7 13/16 Inches|
|Bowl Diameter||1 5/16 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between a disher and an ice cream scoop?
- Dishers are designed to control servings of soft foods, such as mashed potatoes, applesauce, or steamed vegetables. Although these are not meant for harder foods, such as ice cream, they are versatile tools that can be used for portion control in both prep and service applications. Ice cream scoops offer the durability necessary to scoop hard, frozen foods, such as ice cream. Both are traditionally sized by the number of scoops per quart that they can produce; however, they may also be sized by the number of ounces they hold. Dishers feature an easy-to-operate thumb press or squeeze-handle design, complete with a quick-release component that ensures no food is unintentionally left behind in the scoop. Ice cream scoops on the other hand, do not feature any movable components.
- Can I use this ice cream scoop with a dipper well?
- Yes, we recommend that the temperature of the water in the dipper well be at least 140 degrees Fahrenheit at the beginning of each use. Do not put this scoop in boiling water or heat it to more than 140 degrees Fahrenheit.
Zeroll 2070 Details
Get a handle on your portion control with the Zeroll 2070 plum #70 Universal EZ disher. Ideal for bakeries, cafes, and diners, this durable stainless steel disher with plastic handle is a perfect baking tool for portioning out cookies and muffins so they come out of the oven uniform and evenly cooked. Plus, the ergonomic design suits both left or right-handed users, so you can use this portion scoop again and again without fatigue!
Featuring a color coded handle, this easily identifiable disher makes it so you don't have to worry about cross contamination between scoops. In addition, the innovative "spring-less" design means you'll never have to replace spare parts and springs for your disher. Make baking even more enjoyable with this Zeroll 2070 plum #70 Universal EZ disher.
Length: 7 13/16"
Bowl Diameter: 1 5/16"
Capacity: .46 oz.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Frequently Purchased Together
People Talk About:handle dishers Scoop size scoops disher great works perfectly sizes
These scoops have lasted over the years and really hold up. They don't cause as much hand fatigue as other scoops and can go through the dishwasher everyday without breaking. Definitely worth the upgrade.
I bought this after two Oxo scoops broke. This is far superior because there are no springs. The springiness of the plastic handle provides the force to operate the scoop, so there is really nothing to break. I have used it for over a year now with absolutely no problems. I wish I had bought this first. The small size is perfect for scooping chocolate chip cookie dough. This scoop works perfectly, and I plan to buy a couple more sizes.
This is a nice disher with handle that is easy to use because it uses the whole hand. Quality is good and price Point is reasonable
The Zeroll 2070 Plum #70 .46 oz. Universal EZ Disher Portion Scoop is durable and it is easier on your hands then the thumb released dishers. It is a great quality disher for a great price.
This is my favorite brand of scoop--I have them in 6 sizes! The gear mechanism works smoothly even after heavy use. Don't waste your money on cheaper brands!
This scoop was bought for scooping buttercream for our mini donuts. We like the size and durability, but still getting use to the handle :)
I'm in love with these Zeroll scoops. Super easy to clean, comfortable handle, different colors for identification. Only wish the size was written somewhere on the handle.
The ergonomic design of the handle makes all the difference in the world. Trying is believing. It just fits your grip perfectly. I would recommend this product
I have used this to make chocolate truffles and falafel. It's a good size for both. So far, it works great. I haven't had any problems with it yet, and although it's plastic, the mechanism works well and seems sturdy.
The handle takes a little getting used to if you have the ones with the thumb lever. After the first 1000 scoops of cookie dough or chocolate mini cupcakes and you will be used to the grip on this one.
I actually discovered Zeroll dishers on another online seller website, but I found that Webstaurant's prices and selection were much better. These are the perfect size for scooping smaller cookies, for example, for cookie sandwiches. I have tried several types of dishers and I really like this "springless" design that has all the benefits of the spring but is more comfortable. I am also confident that I won't have the issues with the gears shifting out of place like I have had with spring-loaded dishers from before. My hand grip strength is not great, and this disher is a cinch for me to use.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register