Other Available Sizes:
- Universal design makes the handle comfortable for use in either hand
- Color-coded handle for easy size identification
- Simple design with no springs
- Great for serving portions of soft foods like rice, meat, potatoes, and desserts
- Consistent scoops maximize profits and minimize food waste
- Durable stainless steel scoop
- Shipping Weight
- 0.28 lb.
- 7 7/8 Inches
- Bowl Diameter
- 1 7/16 Inches
- 0.53 oz.
- Ergonomic Handle
- Coated Handle
- Squeeze Handle
Customer questions about this product
What is the difference between a disher and an ice cream scoop?
Dishers are designed to control servings of soft foods, such as mashed potatoes, applesauce, or steamed vegetables. Although these are not meant for harder foods, such as ice cream, they are versatile tools that can be used for portion control in both prep and service applications. Ice cream scoops offer the durability necessary to scoop hard, frozen foods, such as ice cream. Both are traditionally sized by the number of scoops per quart that they can produce; however, they may also be sized by the number of ounces they hold. Dishers feature an easy-to-operate thumb press or squeeze-handle design, complete with a quick-release component that ensures no food is unintentionally left behind in the scoop. Ice cream scoops on the other hand, do not feature any movable components.
Zeroll 2060 Details
Get a handle on your portion control with the Zeroll 2060 pink #60 Universal EZ disher. Ideal for bakeries, cafes, and diners, this durable stainless steel disher with plastic handle is a perfect baking tool for portioning out cookies and muffins so they come out of the oven uniform and evenly cooked. Plus, the ergonomic design suits both left or right-handed users, so you can use this portion scoop again and again without fatigue!
Featuring a color coded handle, this easily identifiable disher makes it so you don't have to worry about cross contamination between scoops. In addition, the innovative "spring-less" design means you'll never have to replace spare parts and springs for your disher. Make baking even more enjoyable with this Zeroll 2060 pink #60 Universal EZ disher.
Length: 7 7/8"
Bowl Diameter: 1 7/16"
Capacity: .53 oz.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Frequently Purchased Together
- Choice 1 Pint Clear Plastic Measuring Cup
- Ateco 1385 4 3/4" Blade Offset Baking / Icing Spatula with Wood Handle
- Vollrath 47146 Jacob's Pride #30 Black Thumb Press Disher - 1 oz.
- Vollrath 47147 Jacob's Pride #40 Purple Thumb Press Disher - 0.75 oz.
- Vollrath 47144 Jacob's Pride #20 Yellow Thumb Press Disher - 1.63 oz.
- Vollrath 47142 Jacob's Pride #12 Green Thumb Press Disher - 2.66 oz.
- Vollrath 47143 Jacob's Pride #16 Blue Thumb Press Disher - 2 oz.
- Taylor 1470FS 5 1/4" Digital Cooking Thermometer and 24 Hour Kitchen Timer with 48" Cord
80 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
15 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
6 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
1 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
5 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
Customer Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register