Zeroll 2060 #60 Pink Universal EZ Squeeze Handle Disher - 0.53 oz.
You must buy a minimum of 12 due to manufacturer packaging.
Other Available Sizes:
- Universal design makes the handle comfortable for use in either hand
- Color-coded handle for easy size identification
- Simple design with no springs
- Great for serving portions of soft foods like rice, meat, potatoes, and desserts
- Consistent scoops maximize profits and minimize food waste
- Durable stainless steel scoop
|Zeroll 2060 Specs|
|Length||7 7/8 Inches|
|Bowl Diameter||1 7/16 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between a disher and an ice cream scoop?
- Dishers are designed to control servings of soft foods, such as mashed potatoes, applesauce, or steamed vegetables. Although these are not meant for harder foods, such as ice cream, they are versatile tools that can be used for portion control in both prep and service applications. Ice cream scoops offer the durability necessary to scoop hard, frozen foods, such as ice cream. Both are traditionally sized by the number of scoops per quart that they can produce; however, they may also be sized by the number of ounces they hold. Dishers feature an easy-to-operate thumb press or squeeze-handle design, complete with a quick-release component that ensures no food is unintentionally left behind in the scoop. Ice cream scoops on the other hand, do not feature any movable components.
- Can I use this ice cream scoop with a dipper well?
- Yes, we recommend that the temperature of the water in the dipper well be at least 140 degrees Fahrenheit at the beginning of each use. Do not put this scoop in boiling water or heat it to more than 140 degrees Fahrenheit.
Zeroll 2060 Details
Get a handle on your portion control with the Zeroll 2060 pink #60 Universal EZ disher. Ideal for bakeries, cafes, and diners, this durable stainless steel disher with plastic handle is a perfect baking tool for portioning out cookies and muffins so they come out of the oven uniform and evenly cooked. Plus, the ergonomic design suits both left or right-handed users, so you can use this portion scoop again and again without fatigue!
Featuring a color coded handle, this easily identifiable disher makes it so you don't have to worry about cross contamination between scoops. In addition, the innovative "spring-less" design means you'll never have to replace spare parts and springs for your disher. Make baking even more enjoyable with this Zeroll 2060 pink #60 Universal EZ disher.
Length: 7 7/8"
Bowl Diameter: 1 7/16"
Capacity: .53 oz.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Frequently Purchased Together
People Talk About:cookies scoop dishers scoops handle love size sizes brand color
I love the Zeroll collection of scoops, they release cookie dough very easily without sticking. I have several and will buy several more - they are worth the price.
This is a nice disher with handle that is easy to use because it uses the whole hand. Quality is good and price point is reasonable
I purchased this for my own kitchen use. This is a perfect size for baking cookies. These are very well made and the price is GREAT! 5 Stars!
I just received this and was a little disappointed to find that it is smaller than my other scoop, of a different brand, that said it was the same measurement. I love these dishers, I have two others that I use regularly, but I have no use for this smaller one.
I love the color options for the Zeroll branded dishers. I can now color code my kitchen and avoid cross contamination by using a well known and reliable brand.
I was skeptical of a plastic handled portion scoop at first, but upon using this item I am sold. I will continue to use the EZ Disher scoops and I intend to purchase many more sizes. I have used this scoop for nearly 3 years with no durability issues whatsoever.
Love these portion scoops! I can never have too many. I use them for cheese, toppings, cookies, etc and I have them in almost every color.
The Zeroll dishers are the best ones I've purchased from Webstaurant. The gear mechanism on the scoop works really well. They clean up nicely in the dishwasher. I have 3 sizes and would purchase more!
This scoop is the perfect size scoop for cookies. We use this size for catered events. Its held up well to scooping thousands of cookies
I can not find a single flaw with the design of this brand dishers / scoops. They are comfortable in the hand, easy to squeeze and easily identifiable.
I bought this for my chocolate chip cookies. It's the perfect size. I like the handle much better than the other type of scooper. Making cookies just got easier!
This scoop takes the guess work and the WORK out of drop cookies. Cookies are even and uniform so they bake evenly. It's also easy on the hands.
3 stars only because it feels slightly aquard in your hand with the curved handle, I like it though, some of my other employees don't.Thanks for your review! You may want to check out the #60 .53 oz. Round Squeeze Handle Disher Portion Scoop. It is a similar sized scoop with a different style handle than the one you have.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register