Zeroll 2050 #50 Red Universal EZ Squeeze Handle Disher - 0.65 oz.
You must buy a minimum of 12 due to manufacturer packaging.
Other Available Sizes:
- Universal design makes the handle comfortable for use in either hand
- Color-coded handle for easy size identification
- Simple design with no springs
- Great for serving portions of soft foods like rice, meat, potatoes, and desserts
- Consistent scoops maximize profits and minimize food waste
- Durable stainless steel scoop
|Zeroll 2050 Specs|
|Bowl Diameter||1 1/2 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between a disher and an ice cream scoop?
- Dishers are designed to control servings of soft foods, such as mashed potatoes, applesauce, or steamed vegetables. Although these are not meant for harder foods, such as ice cream, they are versatile tools that can be used for portion control in both prep and service applications. Ice cream scoops offer the durability necessary to scoop hard, frozen foods, such as ice cream. Both are traditionally sized by the number of scoops per quart that they can produce; however, they may also be sized by the number of ounces they hold. Dishers feature an easy-to-operate thumb press or squeeze-handle design, complete with a quick-release component that ensures no food is unintentionally left behind in the scoop. Ice cream scoops on the other hand, do not feature any movable components.
- Can I use this ice cream scoop with a dipper well?
- Yes, we recommend that the temperature of the water in the dipper well be at least 140 degrees Fahrenheit at the beginning of each use. Do not put this scoop in boiling water or heat it to more than 140 degrees Fahrenheit.
Zeroll 2050 Details
Get a handle on your portion control with the Zeroll 2050 rust #50 Universal EZ disher. Ideal for bakeries, cafes, and diners, this durable stainless steel disher with plastic handle is a perfect baking tool for portioning out cookies and muffins so they come out of the oven uniform and evenly cooked. Plus, the ergonomic design suits both left or right-handed users, so you can use this portion scoop again and again without fatigue!
Featuring a color coded handle, this easily identifiable disher makes it so you don't have to worry about cross contamination between scoops. In addition, the innovative "spring-less" design means you'll never have to replace spare parts and springs for your disher. Make baking even more enjoyable with this Zeroll 2050 rust #50 Universal EZ disher.
Bowl Diameter: 1 1/2"
Capacity: .65 oz.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Frequently Purchased Together
People Talk About:scoops portion scoop handle clean great size brands cakes cookies
These scoops have lasted over the years and really hold up. They don't cause as much hand fatigue as other scoops and can go through the dishwasher everyday without breaking. Definitely worth the upgrade. We use them everyday to scoop hundreds of cookies and they never let us down.
These are my favorite scoops and this size is particularly good for scooping cake pop dough. They are dishwasher safe and color coded. I recommend this product!
Looks can be deceiving. I wasn't sure about this but the reviews were helpful and accurate thus far. However, I didn't realize there were so many sizes so check closely be fore irdering. This one is "medium" and luckily that's what I needed. I may just try another size different uses.
These are a good way to scoop things in a neat way, however they are a little hard to clean at times when food gets stuck under the metal part
These are great for color coding. The color of this handle isn't hard to lose. It is sturdy and scoops easily than most other brands.
Very easy to use and clean up. Used for even cupcake batter. Also used to make even cake pop ball. Used to measure cookie dough too
These portion scoops are great for portion control. Easy handle is nice to operate and doesn't cramp up my hand during long periods of use.
This is my new favorite scoop from Webstaurant! It is perfect for scoping cookie dough. This is constructed well and scoops smoothly. I definitely recommend this scoop.
The ease of the squeeze is unbelievable, so comfortable!! We portion hundreds of mini crab cakes weekly and compared to our old spring style dishers these are much easier on your hands.
This scoop is amazing. It works very well and give you cookies that are the perfect size. i love it so much I got one for my boss. It comes clean very easily and is very sturdy.
Since staff typically overportions, we use these to serve as a 1 oz. portion. It was nice to find this small size. They seem to be holding up great. Zeroll is a good brand.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register