Zeroll 1065FS-ZT Zerolon TubMate Ice Cream Spade
You must buy a minimum of 8 due to manufacturer packaging.
- Zerolon finish provides extra durability
- Extended handle helps prevent contamination
- Blue color-coded end cap
|Zeroll 1065FS-ZT Specs|
|Bowl Length||3 1/2 Inches|
|Handle Length||6 1/4 Inches|
|Bowl Width||2 5/8 Inches|
|Handle Width||1 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between a disher and an ice cream scoop?
- Dishers are designed to control servings of soft foods, such as mashed potatoes, applesauce, or steamed vegetables. Although these are not meant for harder foods, such as ice cream, they are versatile tools that can be used for portion control in both prep and service applications. Ice cream scoops offer the durability necessary to scoop hard, frozen foods, such as ice cream. Both are traditionally sized by the number of scoops per quart that they can produce; however, they may also be sized by the number of ounces they hold. Dishers feature an easy-to-operate thumb press or squeeze-handle design, complete with a quick-release component that ensures no food is unintentionally left behind in the scoop. Ice cream scoops on the other hand, do not feature any movable components.
- Can I use this ice cream scoop with a dipper well?
- Yes, we recommend that the temperature of the water in the dipper well be at least 140 degrees Fahrenheit at the beginning of each use. Do not put this scoop in boiling water or heat it to more than 140 degrees Fahrenheit.
Zeroll 1065FS-ZT Details
Easily level tubs, hand pack, and hand mix your favorite ice cream with the Zeroll 1065FS-ZT ice cream spade. Compared to other aluminum spades, this one-piece aluminum alloy spade's Zerolon anodized Teflon® finish protects it from hard or highly chlorinated water.
The handle contains a non-toxic heat conductive fluid that warms to the user's hand and enables easier ice cream tub leveling. Frequent leveling helps keep ice crystals from forming and mixing in with ice cream, therefore increasing yield.
Handle Length: 6 1/4"
Handle Width: 1"
Bowl Length: 3 1/2"
Bowl Width: 2 5/8"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
People Talk About:cream ice spade scoop spades Easy Zeroll tubs Great large
This is a necessary tool for any ice cream, attendant. This heavy duty easy to use durable spade make for easy cleaning and a no frost touch.
Our old ice cream scooper's handle broke off. I was looking for a one piece solid type ice cream scooper. This is very good. Highly recommend it.
It is so Easy to level your gelato and mix your favorite topping with this Zeroll spade. Compared to other spades, really recommend this one with Teflon coating..
Probably the best ice cream scoop out there! The flat edge makes scooping large amounts of frozen product much easier than other rounded spades. The Teflon coating will come of if you use bleach to sanitize this item however.
These zeroll spades are perfect for leveling your ice cream before closing for the day. We also use them to break up hard butter which we buy in large blocks.
Great Ice cream spade. We have 2 20 quart homemade ice cream freezers. By the time we serve to the bottom of each freezer, the ice cream is quiet hard. Dipping is no problem with this spade. Great product.
This is surprisingly the best ice cream spade that I have ever used. It is very durable and it easily and efficiently removes all the ice cream from the container.
Perfect for cleaning up our 3gal tubs and packing into "to go pints". My ONLY gripe is I wish the handle was slightly shorter so spade could go into 3 gal tub completely horizontal if needed.
This spade helps us clean the ice cream tubs to avoid the ice cream to get sticky over time and take advantage the entire tub.
This spade is awesome for scooping large amounts of ice cream to create a hand-packed pint. I would definitely recommend this to you if that's the purpose you are looking for! Or if you're simply looking for something that can scoop large amounts of ice cream at a time without melting it!
I don't use these that often, but when I do, it's a Zeroll so you know it'll do the job. The way these are made makes it easier to scoop by transferring heat from your hand.
Being to the point, this Zeroll Tubmate spade will directly reflect on your Costs and will result in a better penny profit. It is easy to use, gathers bits and pieces of ice cream from around the tub so that you can still Scoop it
Works great for scraping ice cream on the side of the tub. Makes it easy to gather the ice cream in the middle thus easier to scoop.
Honestly i dont notice much difference between the original aluminum spade and these coated versions. I would only get these if you really like the black color better, otherwise go for the original aluminum version.
Zeroll is the best company for scoops and spades! I love this spade. It's easy to use, easy to wash off in our dipping well and a fantastic simple tool.
We scrape down ice cream from our tubs every morning and the Spade allows us to do it with ease! We will re-order these again!
A fantastic ice cream spade that will deliver each and every time! Great scoop to use for freshly churned gelato or sorbet! Worth the investment!!!
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register