Zeroll 1030-ZT Zerolon #30 Customizable Ice Cream Scoop / Dipper
$12.69/EachShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 5||$12.99/Each|
with your image or logo!
Other Available Sizes:
- Holds approximately 1 oz. (2 Tablespoons)
- Zerolon finish provides extra durability
- Red color-coded end cap
|Zeroll 1030-ZT Specs|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between a disher and an ice cream scoop?
- Dishers are designed to control servings of soft foods, such as mashed potatoes, applesauce, or steamed vegetables. Although these are not meant for harder foods, such as ice cream, they are versatile tools that can be used for portion control in both prep and service applications. Ice cream scoops offer the durability necessary to scoop hard, frozen foods, such as ice cream. Both are traditionally sized by the number of scoops per quart that they can produce; however, they may also be sized by the number of ounces they hold. Dishers feature an easy-to-operate thumb press or squeeze-handle design, complete with a quick-release component that ensures no food is unintentionally left behind in the scoop. Ice cream scoops on the other hand, do not feature any movable components.
- Can I put my logo or design on this item?
- While you do not need to customize this item to purchase it, this item can be customized to help promote your brand, company, or event.
To order this item customized with your design or logo, make sure to click the purple "Customize this product" button at the top of the page.
To see even more custom products, be sure to check out our complete listing of items that can be customized just for you!
Zeroll 1030-ZT Details
Serve your favorite ice cream, frozen yogurt, and sorbet with the Zeroll 1030-ZT Zerolon #30 ice cream scoop / dipper. Compared to other aluminum dippers, this one-piece aluminum alloy dipper's Zerolon anodized Teflon® finish protects it from hard or highly chlorinated water.
The handle contains a non-toxic heat conductive fluid that warms to the user's hand and enables easier and faster dipping. All Zeroll ice cream scoops are designed to roll ice cream with minimum compression which results in up to 20% more scoops of ice cream per gallon.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can be customized to promote your brand, company, or event.
Frequently Purchased Together
Zeroll 1024-ZT Zerolon #24 Customizable Ice Cream Scoop / Dipper
Zeroll 1020-ZT Zerolon #20 Customizable Ice Cream Scoop / Dipper
Zeroll 1016-ZT Zerolon #16 Customizable Ice Cream Scoop / Dipper
Zeroll 1012-ZT Zerolon #12 Customizable Ice Cream Scoop / Dipper
People Talk About:Cream ice Scoop scoops size small Zeroll smaller sorbet desserts
WOW! Scoops the ice cream so smoothly. Even my children can use the scoop without any problems. It is a good size and makes the perfect small scoops. Feels good in the hand because it has some slight weight to it.
The Zeroll #30 Customizable Ice Cream Scoop/Dipper scoops ice cream fast and accurately! You won't have to worry about hurting your hands or waiting for the ice cream to melt in order to use this scoop. Highly recommended!
works well for scooping smaller portions of ice cream and sorbet for tasting sizes of desserts and the like. the product slides out easily and the size is right. zeroll is a trusted brand.
Love this lil' bugger. We sell ice cream "flights" at our shop and this is a good small size to make the scoops. Just wish there was a slightly smaller size but can't be too picky!
Good quality ice cream/sorbet scoop.Seems to be durable and glides through the sorbet easily.I am not sold on the claim you get more yield out of each container, but we will see.
This Zeroll 1010 - Zerolon Ice Cream Scoop # 30 is the Magic Tool that you need for your Ice Cream Parlor. It goes through Hard Ice Cream smoothly thanks to the Built in technology and the outcome weight is exactly 1 Oz. Such a Great Tool for Sampling Ice Cream and building a lot of Sales
This ice cream scoop is what I use for a children’s dessert. When a small child dines at my restaurant, we usually offer a scoop of vanilla ice cream. It is very small.
We love Zeroll! This scoop is easy to use, easy to clean and makes the perfect little mini scoops. We use it for our cub cone, which has two mini scoops of ice cream.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register