Winston Industries Inc. 01338AC13 Panel, Bottom Access
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Winston Industries Inc.
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Winston Industries Inc. 01338AC13 Panel, Bottom Access.
Henny Penny 67893 Plug
Food Warming Equipment EL1000-120-HT Heater
Duke 512895 Element, 208 Volt
Food Warming Equipment Z-600-1014 Control Assy (Mech)
Metro C5-SHELF Small Item Wire Shelf for 9, 8, 6, 3, and 1 Series Holding Cabinets
Lockwood H-ELEMENT-500-OS Os Element 500w
Cambro S08021 Knob
Carter-Hoffmann 18609-0051 Clamp
Get paid to review this product!