Other Available Voltages:
- 3 drawers; full drawer extension for easy loading / unloading
- Thermostatic temperature control and adjustable front vent for humidity control on each drawer
- Legs and casters sold separately
- Wells 5C-22025 2 1/4" Casters - 4/Set
- Wells 5C-21034 10" Casters - 4/Set
- Wells 5D-20576 6" Stainless Steel Leg - 4/Pack
- Wells 5C-21607 Adjustable 6" Stainless Steel Leg Kit with Plastic Feet
- Wells 5C-21947 3 1/2" Casters - 4/Set
- Vigor Full Size 2 1/2" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table Pan / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
- Vigor Full Size 4" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
- Vigor Full Size 6" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
|Wells 5C-RW3HD-120 Specs|
|Width||29 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||21 1/2 Inches|
|Height||31 1/8 Inches|
|Drawer Depth||14 3/8 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Drawers||3|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Temperature Range||90 - 210 Degrees F|
Wells 5C-RW3HD-120 Details
Keep dinner rolls, breads, baked potatoes, and more hot, moist, and ready to plate with this Wells 5C-RW3HD-120 3 drawer freestanding warmer! This unit features (3) fully extendable drawers, each made to accommodate a full size, 6" deep food pan (included). And since each drawer has its own thermostatic temperature controls and adjustable front vent, you can maintain just the right level of heat and humidity. A heavy-duty reinforced construction and durable stainless steel drawer tracks ensure years of reliable use.
- (3) drawers; 6" full size food pan included for each drawer
- Thermostatic temperature controls in each drawer
- Adjustable front vent for humidity control in each drawer
- Reinforced construction; fully insulated
Left to Right: 29 1/4"
Front to Back: 21 1/2"
Height: 31 1/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in Canada.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register