Wells P2-30402 Pan With Drain
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
- Can the utility type or production date of my equipment affect whether or not this part fits?
- Sometimes, but not always, factors like the voltage, fuel type, and serial number may determine whether or not a particular part will fit your particular unit. We do our best to provide the most up to date information possible on our site but we cannot guarantee that this will clarify every possible scenario. If you need additional confirmation that this part is the correct one for your unit, contact our customer solutions team via the chat button in the top left of your screen, or by e-mailing [email protected].
Wells P2-30402 Pan With Drain.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
|Wells SS206TDU (208/240V)|
|Wells SS206TDU (120V)|
|Wells SS206TD (230V)|
|Wells SS206TD (208/240V)|
|Wells SS206TD (120V)|
|Wells SS206ER 208/240|
|Wells SS206ERD (208/240V)|
|Wells SS206ERD (120V)|
|Wells SS206D (208/240V)|
|Wells SS206D (120V)|
|Wells MOD100T (208/240V)|
|Wells MOD100TD (208/240V)|
|Wells MOD100TD (120V)|
|Wells MOD100T (120V)|
|Wells MOD100 (208/240V)|
|Wells MOD100D (208/240V)|
|Wells MOD100D (120V)|
|Wells MOD100 (120V)|
Get paid to review this product!