Wells 5P-SS206ERD-120 Drop-In Rectangular Hot Food Well with High Limit Switch and Drain - Bottom Mount, Infinite Control, 120V
$454.00/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Voltages:
- Drain included
- High limit switch to prevent overheating
- Wet or dry operation
- Infinite control
- Wellslok for easy installation
|Wells 5P-SS206ERD-120 Specs|
|Width||13 11/16 Inches|
|Depth||21 3/4 Inches|
|Height||8 11/16 Inches|
|Cutout Width||12 Inches|
|Cutout Depth||20 Inches|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Number of Pans||1|
Bottom Mount Wells
Customer questions about this product
- Can this drop-in unit be installed into any countertop?
- For performance and safety reasons, this unit is designed to be installed into metal countertops only.
Wells 5P-SS206ERD-120 Details
Serve your signature veggies, pasta, meat, and more at the perfect holding temperature with the Wells 5P-SS206ERD-120 drop-in rectangular hot food well with high limit switch and drain! Perfect for buffet-style setups, this food well holds (1) standard 12" x 20" steam table pan up to 6" deep. A high limit switch prevents accidental overheating. Its deep drawn stainless steel warming pan and tubular heating elements ensure that this warmer will provide years of reliable heating and superior durability.
- Equipped with high limit switch to prevent accidental overheating
- Drain included to help funnel away waste water (requires 1/2" NPT input)
- Wellslok provides quick and easy installation in stainless steel countertops
- Infinite control is housed in a remote, oval panel with a guard ring to help prevent accidental temperature changes
- Designed for wet or dry operation
- Square-corner warming pan
- Holds (1) standard 12" x 20" steam table inset pan up to 6" deep
Width: 13 11/16"
Depth: 21 3/4"
Height: 8 11/16"
Cutout Dimensions: 12" X 20"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register