Wells HRCP7600ST Drop In Cold / Hot 6 Pan Dual Temp Well - Sloped Top
$9,543.00/EachShips free with Plus
- Sloped top provides better visibility
- Heated to refrigerated mode at flip of a switch
- Automatic water fill
- Hot: 208/240V, 6000/8000W; Refrigerated: 115V
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
|Wells HRCP7600ST Specs|
|Width||87 3/4 Inches|
|Depth||27 1/8 Inches|
|Height||26 3/4 Inches|
|Amps||15.2 - 28.9 Amps|
|Wattage||6,000 - 8,000 Watts|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Number of Pans||6|
Wells HRCP7600ST Details
Perfect for any custom buffet setup, this Wells HRCP7600ST drop in 6 pan dual temperature well provides excellent product visibility with its sloped-top design, while also giving you the ability to serve either hot or refrigerated items with ease! This hot / cold well can accommodate up to 6 full size food pans at a time, and boasts a heavy-gauge, corrosion resistant steel construction with coved interior corners and 1" drain. A single control switch lets you flip easily between hot and cold operation modes, letting you change your self-serve area with changing menus!
- Sloped top increases product visibility
- Holds up to 6 full size food pans
- Easy access temperature & function control panel attached to a 24" long flexible conduit
- Refrigerated mode; for pre-chilled items, 3/4 hp air cooled compressor with R-404A refrigerant
- Heated mode; for use with pans or bain marie pots, automatic water fill system with water sensor and solenoid valve to maintain proper water level
- Removable condensing unit for easy service
- Included adapter bars
- Requires a water connection and 120/208-240V electrical connection
Left to Right: 87 3/4"
Front to Back: 27 1/8"
Height: 26 3/4"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Wells HRCP-7100ST Drop In Cold / Hot 1 Pan Dual Temp Well - Sloped Top
Wells HRCP7200ST Drop In Cold / Hot 2 Pan Dual Temp Well - Sloped Top
Wells HRCP7300ST Drop In Cold / Hot 3 Pan Dual Temp Well - Sloped Top
Wells HRCP7400ST Drop In Cold / Hot 4 Pan Dual Temp Well - Sloped Top
Wells HRCP7500ST Drop In Cold / Hot 5 Pan Dual Temp Well - Sloped Top
Get paid to review this product!