Other Available Sizes:
- Seamless deep drawn sink bowl with welded seams for easy cleaning
- Innovative self rim design allows flush mounting into any countertop
- 14" x 16" x 10" bowl size
- 18 gauge, type 304 stainless steel construction
- Comes with sound deadening patches to reduce ambient noise in your kitchen
- Regency 3 1/2" Basket Drain with Strainer - 1 1/2" IPS
- Noble Chemical Excel Stainless Steel Cleaner / Metal Polish - Aerosol 18 oz. (AMR A142)
- Waterloo Deck-Mounted Faucet with 4" Centers and 8" Swing Spout
- Waterloo Deck Mount Faucet with 8" Gooseneck Spout and 4" Centers
$114.49/EachOut Of Stock
- Green Drain GD35 3 1/2" Waterless Trap Seal
- Deck Mount Faucet Installation Kit - 1/2" NPS Inlet
$8.99/EachOut Of Stock
- EF-FC-38C12F-24 24" Stainless Steel Braided Faucet Connector with 3/8" Compression x 1/2" FIP
- EF-FC-38C12F-36 36" Stainless Steel Braided Faucet Connector with 3/8" Compression x 1/2" FIP
Equip your kitchen or prep area with this Waterloo 14" x 16" x 10" 18 gauge stainless steel one compartment drop-in sink.
This Waterloo one compartment drop-in sink is a durable, sanitary, and sophisticated option for any restaurant looking to set up a washing station. With its 18 gauge stainless steel construction and innovative easy-installation features, this sink is a long-lasting and convenient choice for all of your food washing needs.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Designed for durability, corrosion-resistance, and sanitation this sink's bowls are made of seamless deep drawn 18 gauge, type 304 stainless steel with welded seams.
This sink features a drop-in style that fits down through the top of your counter. The innovative self rim design creates a professional appearance once it's installed in any countertop.
The 3 1/2" drains with drain openings are ready for installation so you can get your new sink up and running as quickly as possible. This unit comes with the required installation hardware.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
If you're choosing an undermount sink, the sink will install underneath the counter, so your cutout size should be about the same as the total, combined dimensions of your sink bowl(s) for a clean look. Your countertop must also have a finished edge around the cutout, since top of the bowl installs below the cut, leaving it exposed.
- Length:17 Inches
- Width:21 Inches
- Height:10 Inches
- Bowl Left to Right:14 Inches
- Bowl Front to Back:16 Inches
- Bowl Depth:10 Inches
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register