We use five of these in our little bagel shop/cafe and couldn't be more happy with the quality and performance. They stand up to heavy use and do a great job of delivering a quality bagel to our customers.
Customers Also Viewed
- Uniformly toasts regular bread, bagels, Texas toast, frozen waffles, and more
- Switchable bread and bagel controls provide perfect toasting results each time
- Able to hold 4 slices at once and toast up to 380 slices per hour
- Extra-wide 1 1/2" slots
- Easily replaceable industrial heating plates
- Choice 9" Offset Serrated Edge Bread Knife with White Handle
- Choice 10" Curved Serrated Edge Bread Knife with White Handle
- Baker's Mark Bagel Blade Black Bagel Slicer
$16.49/EachOut Of Stock
- Dickinson's 1 oz. Pure Concord Grape Jam - 72/Case
$32.49/CaseOut Of Stock
- Dickinson's 1.1 fl. oz. Pure Clover Honey - 72/Case
- Dickinson's 1 oz. Pure Cascade Mountain Red Raspberry Preserves - 72/Case
- Dickinson's 1 oz. Pure Fancy Sweet Orange Marmalade - 72/Case
- Dickinson's 1 oz. Pure Pacific Mountain Strawberry Preserves - 72/Case
|Waring WCT855 Specs|
|Width||11 7/8 Inches|
|Depth||10 1/2 Inches|
|Slot Width||1 1/2 Inches|
|Hertz||50 - 60 Hertz|
|Number of Slots||4 Slots|
|Plug Type||NEMA 6-15P|
|Slices Per Hour||380 Slices|
Customer questions about this product
- What makes this toaster heavy-duty? Is it a good choice for a low-volume establishment?
- Heavy-duty toasters are designed with continuous use in mind. Because they are more powerful than lighter-duty toasters, it takes longer for their elements to heat up. This means it will take longer for products to toast when the toaster is allowed to cool down too much between uses. However, their extra power means that these units are great for high-volume restaurants that need to continuously produce toast!
- How can I safely remove crumbs from a toaster?
- Most toasters have a tray at the bottom where the majority of crumbs will fall. Remove the toaster’s crumb tray, empty all of the loose crumbs and wipe the tray clean, making sure it’s dry before replacing.
Do not turn the toaster upside down or shake to remove crumbs. This can be damaging, loosening internal components and further lodging crumbs inside of the toaster. Shaking a toaster can also cause the lever not to work over time.
- How many slices per hour can this pop-up toaster toast?
- Pop-up toasters are not meant for high volume applications. Instead, we suggest you look at our conveyor toaster offerings.
Waring WCT855 Details
For any commercial dining establishment, a powerful and efficient toaster is vital for routine breakfast-time operation. This Waring WCT855 heavy duty switchable bread and bagel 4-slice toaster can easily toast those two early morning essentials, along with Texas toast, frozen waffles, and more. A total of four, 1 1/2'' wide slots will accommodate most types of bread. With just the flip of a switch, you can select the "bagel" setting to toast just one side while warming the other, or the "bread" setting to toast on both sides, for perfect results every time.
Featuring 1800W of power, this toaster can effectively toast up to 380 slices per hour to keep up with even the busiest cooking line. Electronic browning controls and integrated carriage control levers help provide that perfect, golden brown color your customers crave. The toaster's removable, dishwasher safe crumb tray enables easy use, quick cleanup, and improved sanitation. Thanks to a fully brushed stainless steel housing, this heavy duty toaster is designed to withstand high-volume use. The Waring WCT855 toaster requires a 240V electrical connection.
Width: 11 7/8"
Depth: 10 1/2"
Slot Width: 1 1/2''
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This unit comes with a NEMA 6-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Parts are subject to a 90 day warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion. Warranty is not valid on any product leaving the U.S.
People Talk About:little bagel customers quality business com compare customer delivering exchangemaybe
Very disappointed, doesn't work well. Sometimes only on the highest level. Webstaurant. com refused return / exchange. Maybe because I am just a little customer, little business, who doesn't spend much, compare to others, who tries to make it and survive.
Thank you for the review, Peter. We do believe that your toaster is working correctly, since you mentioned in your emails that it’s toasting white and whole wheat bread fine but you’re having trouble with sourdough and rye bread. The amount of moisture in your bread greatly affects how well it will toast. In order for the caramelizing of the sugars in the toast to occur resulting in perfect browning, the moisture in the bread must be eliminated.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register