Vulcan VTC24B-LP Liquid Propane 24" Gas Floor Model Infrared Charbroiler with Cabinet Base - 44,000 BTU
$5,338.05/EachShips free with Plus
Phone number must be able to receive text messages
Message and data rates may apply. You may opt-out at any time by sending STOP to +17172887303. (Note: if you texted STOP but would like to restart, text START, and make sure your number below is correct.)
Or call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Patented IRX infrared burner technology uses less energy for higher output
- Reduced flareups for better results
- Direct piezo spark igniters; one high range control for each burner
- Heavy-duty steel infrared emitter panels
- Stainless steel front, front top ledge, sides, burner box, base, and stub back
- Cabinet base with universal rack guides and a removable shelf
- Front gas manifold with a capped, rear gas connection
- Liquid propane; 44,000 BTU
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
|Vulcan VTC24B LP Specs|
|Depth||36 3/4 Inches|
|Height||40 1/2 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Width||22 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||25 Inches|
|Base Style||Storage Base|
|Gas Inlet Size||1 1/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Burners||2|
|Number of Controls||2|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Vulcan VTC24B LP Details
Create burgers, steaks, and other high demand foods to keep up with your busiest shifts with the Vulcan VTC24B-LP 24" floor model infrared charbroiler with a cabinet base! This charbroiler features patented IRX infrared burner technology that uses heavy-duty steel infrared emitter panels to increase yield while reducing energy use. In fact, this grill may use up to 50% less gas than traditional charbroilers! A high range heat control valve for each of the 22,000 BTU burners allows you to modify the temperature for each cooking zone and, unlike traditional charbroilers that result in convective air movement, this infrared unit won't dry out your food nearly as much. Since there is no hot air being blown around your food, your steaks, chicken, and chops can retain up to 30% more of their original moisture which increases yield and puts more profit in your pocket! In addition, the specially-designed 11" x 25" stainless steel cooking grates virtually eliminate flareups by keeping grease away from the open flames and minimizing air movement. With less chance of a flareup, you can count on more consistent results every time you cook.
Cleanup is as easy as ever because once grease makes contact with the infrared emitter panel it is vaporized or turned to ash, allowing you to simply brush the dry debris from below the cooking grate into the full width crumb tray and dispose of it. Built for reliable, long-lasting performance in busy commercial kitchens, this heavy-duty charbroiler boasts a stainless steel front, front top ledge, burner box, stub back, and sides. For even greater versatility and space-saving efficiency, it also comes with a stainless steel cabinet base that's a great place to hold commonly used accessories like tongs, cleaning brushes, and pastry brushes. The cabinet includes universal rack guides with a removable shelf to help ensure you have the flexibility needed to get the most out of your storage space. The front gas manifold and a capped, rear gas connection provide a hassle-free, convenient gas connection that allows units to be placed side by side. A liquid propane gas connection is required for operation.
Depth: 36 3/4"
Height: 40 1/2"
Cooking Area: 22" x 25"
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
1 1/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 1 1/4" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Vulcan VTC24B LP
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vulcan assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!