Vulcan C24EO5AF-1100 5 Pan Boilerless Electric Countertop Steamer with Auto-Fill - 240V, 3 Phase, 12 kW
Other Available Voltages:
- High efficiency boilerless steam control system with tubular heating elements
- Auto-fill design; electronic level sensing and overfill sensor with shutoff
- (5) 12" x 20" x 2 1/2" size pan capacity; operator-friendly manual controls
- Stainless steel exterior with a stainless steel cooking compartment
- 240V, 3 phase, 12 kW
You May Also Need View All Items
C Pure Oceanloch-L2 Dual Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L2 Cartridges and Outlet Pressure Gauge - 1 Micron Rating and 3.34 GPM
plus $298.49 / Each
Choice Full Size 1 1/4" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 24 Gauge
plus $9.59 / Each
Choice Full Size 2 1/2" Deep Anti-jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 24 Gauge
plus $9.99 / Each
Choice Full Size 4" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 24 Gauge
plus $12.99 / Each
Vigor Full Size 2 1/2" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table Pan / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
plus $17.99 / Each
Vigor Full Size 4" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
plus $23.99 / Each
Carlisle 10400B13 StorPlus Full Size Amber High Heat Plastic Food Pan - 2 1/2" Deep
plus $30.49 / Each
Carlisle 10400B03 StorPlus Full Size Black High Heat Plastic Food Pan - 2 1/2" Deep
plus $32.99 / Each
|Vulcan C24EO5AF-1100 240/3 Specs|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Water Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- I see that this electrical unit is "field-convertible." What does that mean?
- Electrical equipment is factory-set to use a specific voltage and phase for power. Field-convertible equipment allows your unit to accept another voltage and/or phase type (so for example a 208V/3 phase electrical unit could be converted to use 240V/1 phase), but this conversion must happen before it is used. For safety reasons, we recommend having a qualified service professional perform the conversion.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
Vulcan C24EO5AF-1100 240/3 Details
Ideal for commercial kitchens, healthcare facilities, school cafeterias, and other institutions, this Vulcan C24EO5AF-1100 boilerless electric countertop steamer has a 5 pan capacity and is packed with benefits to ease your cooking experience! It features a boilerless design to eliminate the need to maintain a boiler.
This steamer also has auto-fill, which trickle fills the unit with water to accelerate startup and help maintain continuous steam production. Plus, the electronic level sensing has no moving parts to reduce wear and it also features an overfill sensor with a water shutoff and buzzer to prevent overflow.
To ensure efficiency, solid sheathed tubular elements feature thermal heat transfer that provides even heat distribution around your products. The institutional-grade manual controls are incredibly user-friendly, so even your newest employee will have no trouble operating the steamer. Aside from the three-position control switch, the unit includes a 60 minute timer, constant steam feature, and low water indicator with an audible signal for convenience.
This unit has a heavy-duty door with a positive close latch and an automatic pan aligner to ensure safe, efficient operation. For long lasting durability and performance, this unit is made entirely of stainless steel. A 240V, 3 phase, 12 kW electrical connection is required for operation.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This item has been evaluated by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) to meet specific properties and a limited range of hazards for product safety.
3/4" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" water connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Vulcan C24EO5AF-1100 240/3
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vulcan assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register