Vollrath 9064420 Super Pan® 1/6 Size Black High Heat Food Pan - 4" Deep
$8.93/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- Store, transport, and serve all in one pan
- Features built-in, anti-jam stacking lugs
- Boasts a sleek black color
- Made of durable, high-temperature resin
- Withstands temperatures from -40 to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
- Reinforced corners for added strength
- Integral frame enhances food presentation
- Great for use in hot steam tables and microwaves
|Vollrath 9064420 Specs|
|Length||6 15/16 Inches|
|Width||6 3/8 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Maximum Temperature||375 Degrees F|
|Minimum Temperature||-40 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use this food pan in the oven?
- This item is not recommended for use in ovens, combi-steamers, or convention ovens.
Vollrath 9064420 Details
Store and display ingredients and prepared food with this Vollrath 9064420 Super Pan® 1/6 size black high heat food pan! Made of high-temperature resin, this 4" deep food pan can withstand temperatures from -40 to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Boasting a sleek black color, it's easy to identify this pan in your collection. Versatile and convenient, you can transport food from refrigerators to microwaves to steam tables all in the same food pan to save time and labor washing multiple pans.
Great for catered events, buffets, and school cafeterias, this food pan makes a great addition to your commercial kitchen. Featuring a unique ramp and built-in, anti-jam stacking lugs to enable hassle-proof separation and lifting of the pan, this high heat food pan combines practical functionality with high-quality construction. Thanks to the reinforced corners, this pan has added strength where pans take the most abuse when they are dropped into steam table wells. Plus, its integral frame enhances food presentation for a clean, professional display.
Length: 6 15/16"
Width: 6 3/8"
Brimful Capacity: 1.6 qt.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be used in the microwave for food service applications.
This item can withstand low temperature applications and is safe for freezer storage.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Get paid to review this product!