Vollrath 82167 Esquire 21" x 14" Rectangular Fluted Stainless Steel Tray
$36.93/EachDiscounted shipping with Plus
|Buy 1 - 5||$40.49/Each|
Other Available Sizes:
- Great for serving platters and hors d'oeuvres
- Made of 18-10 stainless steel
- Highly reflective mirror-finish
- Stylish, upscale look
- Attractive embossed surface
- Surface is safe for direct food contact
- Traditional, rectangular shape
Other Products from this Line
|Vollrath 82167 Specs|
|Width||14 1/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- My stainless steel item has fingerprints and scratches and I can't seem to get it clean. What can I do?
- Try using a microfiber polishing cloth. You may not need to use any chemicals to get rid of the scratches and fingerprints. If they are not easily removed by the dry cloth, our Noble Chemical stainless steel cleaner should do the trick!
Vollrath 82167 Details
Display fruits, vegetables, and desserts with this Vollrath 82167 Esquire rectangular fluted tray! Featuring a mirror-finish, center embossing, and fluted edges, this tray adds an upscale appearance to any tabletop. Great for buffets and catered events, the surface of this tray is safe for direct food contact and it won't pit or discolor so you can serve food on a professional, clean backdrop. Simply arrange your carefully prepared appetizers and set this tray out for guests to serve themselves.
Made of heavy-duty, 18-10 stainless steel, this rectangular tray is designed to withstand repeated use. For added convenience, the raised edges help keep food in place as servers transport it from table to table. Versatile and stylish, this tray is a valuable addition to your establishment!
Width: 14 1/4"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register