$699.90/EachShips free with Plus
Login or enter your email to be instantly sent the price!
Start a Live Chat with a Customer Service rep to receive the price!
Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST.
Earn up to $21.00 back (2,100 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Compatible with induction-ready insets
- Quickly rethermalizes refrigerated soups
- Precise temperature control
- Prevents scalding even with long holding
- Includes induction-ready inset, hinged cover with slot, coup cards, and card holder
- 120V, 800W
- Vollrath 4980822 Jacob's Pride 8 oz. One-Piece Stainless Steel Ladle with Ergo Grip Black Kool Touch® Handle
Vollrath 7470110 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 11.8 lb.
- 13 1/2 Inches
- 11 7/8 Inches
- 6.7 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 120 Volts
- 800 Watts
- Capacity per Compartment
- 7 qt.
- Control Type
- Inset Included
- Number of Compartments
- 1 Compartment
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Preheat Time
- 15 Minutes
- Temperature Control
Customer questions about this product
- What is a rethermalizer / rethermalization?
- Rethermalization is the process by which pre-cooked, chilled or frozen food is brought to serving temperatures safely and efficiently. Rethermalizers are not meant to cook raw food, but they can act as a food warmer to keep food hot for extended periods of time after bringing it up to the proper temperature. It's important to note that not all food warmers are capable of rethermalization.
Vollrath 7470110 Details
Keep your most popular soups, sauces, and more at foodsafe temperatures and ready to serve with the Vollrath 7470110 Mirage 7 qt. natural induction rethermalizer! This rethermalizer features induction technology to ensure it only gets hot when an induction-ready inset is placed inside. It has 800W of heating power to make sure it can reheat your stored food quickly, and advanced solid state controls let you choose from a variety of settings and set temperatures to get the best heat for your food. The interior contains three temperature sensors that have direct contact with the inset to provide accurate temperature information to help prevent burning, and an LED indicator lets you know when the inset's contents need to be stirred. And thanks to its versatile design, this rethermalizer is optimized for wet or dry use.
Diameter: 11 7/8"
Height: 13 1/2"
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item has been verified or certified by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and will not cause harmful emissions.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register