Vollrath 72180 Cayenne Colonial 7 Qt. Soup Kettle Rethermalizer with Black Finish - 120V, 900W
- Rethermalize soups, sauces, and more
- Inset, hinged cover, and "soup-of-the-day" card pack included
- Durable, epoxy-coated cast aluminum body
- Thermostatic controls for precise temperatures
- Features durable, cast aluminum legs
- 120V, 900W
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Vollrath 72180 Specs|
|Height||11 1/2 Inches|
|Diameter||15 3/4 Inches|
|Amps||7.5 - 8.3 Amps|
|Capacity per Compartment||7 qt.|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Compartments||1|
|Style||Rethermalizer and Warmer|
|Temperature||150 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Do I need to add water to this warmer to use it?
- Yes, you do. We do not recommend running warmers like these without water, as you will run the risk of burning out your element or scorching your food.
- What is a rethermalizer / rethermalization?
- Rethermalization is the process by which pre-cooked, chilled or frozen food is brought to serving temperatures safely and efficiently. Rethermalizers are not meant to cook raw food, but they can act as a food warmer to keep food hot for extended periods of time after bringing it up to the proper temperature. It's important to note that not all food warmers are capable of rethermalization.
Vollrath 72180 Details
The Vollrath 72180 Cayenne 7 qt. Colonial soup kettle features an eye-catching black finish and charming, early American styling to draw customers to your self service soup or sauce stations. With the Vollrath 72180 Cayenne 7 qt. countertop soup kettle, you can heat your frozen soups or sauces to piping hot serving temperatures, and then serve them from the same thermostatically controlled unit making it ideal for buffets, concession stands, or catered events! Its recessed controls prevent accidental temperature changes on the serving line. Four durable, cast aluminum legs prevent tipping. A 7 qt. inset, hinged cover, and "soup-of-the-day" card pack are included.The Vollrath 72180 Cayenne 7 qt. soup kettle with black finish has a 120V, 7.5 amp, 900W electrical rating.
Diameter: 15 3/4"
Height: 11 1/2"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register