Vollrath 72045 Cayenne Twin 4 Qt. Countertop Warmer 120V, 1000W
- Great for holding soups, dips, sauces, and more
- Accommodates two, 4 1/8 qt. inset pots
- Independent heating controls
- Coated aluminum wells and stainless steel exterior
- 120V, 1000W
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Learn all the great benefits of Vollrath’s direct contact heating system. Their food warmers are great for a variety of applications, so check out this video for more details!
|Vollrath 72045 Specs|
|Width||17 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||9 1/4 Inches|
|Height||8 3/4 Inches|
|Capacity per Compartment||4 qt.|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Compartments||2|
Customer questions about this product
- Do I need to add water to this warmer to use it?
- Yes, you do. We do not recommend running warmers like these without water, as you will run the risk of burning out your element or scorching your food.
- What is a rethermalizer / rethermalization?
- Rethermalization is the process by which pre-cooked, chilled or frozen food is brought to serving temperatures safely and efficiently. Rethermalizers are not meant to cook raw food, but they can act as a food warmer to keep food hot for extended periods of time after bringing it up to the proper temperature. It's important to note that not all food warmers are capable of rethermalization.
Vollrath 72045 Details
The Vollrath 72045 Cayenne countertop warmer features dual thermostatic controls, which allow you to serve soups with different holding temperature requirements at your buffet, concession stand, or banquet hall. It can accommodate two, 4 1/8 qt. inset pots, and its coated aluminum wells and durable, stainless steel exterior clean up easily and stand up to consistent, high volume usage. Also perfect for your cafeteria, catered event, or party, this warmer can also keep nachos and cheese ready to serve, or keep caramel apple dip ready for enjoying at your next fall gathering! The Vollrath 72045 Cayenne twin 4 qt. countertop warmer comes with a 6' cord and requires a 120V electrical connection.
Left to Right: 17 1/4"
Front to Back: 9 1/4"
Height: 8 3/4"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
People Talk About:warmer soups chocolate store twin warm home great four easily
This twin four quart counter top warmer is great for keeping soups warm! Whether it's at home or work, this warmer is amazing. I can make soup and leave it to warm to whatever temperature I desire.
Laura B. Posted on 12/19/2012
This twin countertop warmer was nice to keep chocolate dipped chocolate in at my ice cream store. Allowed us to store it easily overnight with the bowls that could come out.
Michael J. Posted on 09/20/2011
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register