Vollrath 72040 Cayenne Twin Well 4 Qt. Countertop Rethermalizer / Warmer Package with Insets and Covers 120V, 1100W
Customers Also Viewed
- Great for rethermalizing soups, dips, sauces, and more
- Includes two insets and two hinged covers
- Independent heating controls
- Coated aluminum wells and stainless steel exterior
- 120V, 1100W
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Learn all the great benefits of Vollrath’s direct contact heating system. Their food warmers are great for a variety of applications, so check out this video for more details!
|Width||17 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||9 1/4 Inches|
|Height||12 1/4 Inches|
|Capacity per Compartment||4 - 7 qt.|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Compartments||2|
|Style||Rethermalizer and Warmer|
Customer questions about this product
- Do I need to add water to this warmer to use it?
- Yes, you do. We do not recommend running warmers like these without water, as you will run the risk of burning out your element or scorching your food.
- What is the difference between the direct contact heating system and other warmer heating systems?
- Direct contact heating encourages more efficient heat transfer because the heating element is in direct contact with the water in the well. This type of heating not only saves energy, but eliminates the need for vents to be cut into the sides of the warmer for excess heat to escape. However, many warmers on the market have the heating element located beneath the well, which causes heat to be lost into the sides and bottom of the unit and vents must be cut into the sides of the warmer to allow this excess heat to escape.
- What is a rethermalizer / rethermalization?
- Rethermalization is the process by which pre-cooked, chilled or frozen food is brought to serving temperatures safely and efficiently. Rethermalizers are not meant to cook raw food, but they can act as a food warmer to keep food hot for extended periods of time after bringing it up to the proper temperature. It's important to note that not all food warmers are capable of rethermalization.
With the Vollrath 72040 twin well 4 qt. countertop rethermalizer, you can easily hold hot soups, dips, sauces, and more! Boasting individual controls on each well, this rethermalizer allows you to reheat and merchandise two different products simultaneously! Its coated aluminum wells and a stainless steel exterior are designed for easy cleaning and a long service life. Also, the Vollrath 72040 comes with two Vollrath 4 1/8 qt. insets (78164), and two hinged covers (47486) to give you a complete, fully fuctional set! Perfect for your cafeteria, buffet, catered event, or party, this warmer can keep a variety of food items warm! Keep nachos and cheese ready to serve, or keep caramel apple dip ready for enjoying at your next fall gathering! This warmer comes with a 6' cord and requires a 120V electrical connection.
- Independent temperature controls for each well
- Stainless steel exterior and coated aluminum wells for long life and easy cleanup
- (2) 4 1/8 qt. insets and (2) hinged covers included
Left to Right: 17 1/4"
Front to Back: 9 1/4"
Height: 12 1/4"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register