Vollrath 72028 Cayenne Twin 7 Qt. Countertop Warmer with Independent Timers - 120V, 1400W
- Independent, thermostatic controls
- Accommodates (2) 7 qt. insets
- Timing feature for fast preheating
- Durable stainless steel exterior
- Includes non-skid feet
- 120V, 1400W
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Learn all the great benefits of Vollrath’s direct contact heating system. Their food warmers are great for a variety of applications, so check out this video for more details!
|Vollrath 72028 Specs|
|Depth||13 1/2 Inches|
|Height||11 1/2 Inches|
|Capacity per Compartment||7 qt.|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Compartments||2|
|Temperature||150 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Do I need to add water to this warmer to use it?
- Yes, you do. We do not recommend running warmers like these without water, as you will run the risk of burning out your element or scorching your food.
- What is the difference between the direct contact heating system and other warmer heating systems?
- Direct contact heating encourages more efficient heat transfer because the heating element is in direct contact with the water in the well. This type of heating not only saves energy, but eliminates the need for vents to be cut into the sides of the warmer for excess heat to escape. However, many warmers on the market have the heating element located beneath the well, which causes heat to be lost into the sides and bottom of the unit and vents must be cut into the sides of the warmer to allow this excess heat to escape.
- What is a rethermalizer / rethermalization?
- Rethermalization is the process by which pre-cooked, chilled or frozen food is brought to serving temperatures safely and efficiently. Rethermalizers are not meant to cook raw food, but they can act as a food warmer to keep food hot for extended periods of time after bringing it up to the proper temperature. It's important to note that not all food warmers are capable of rethermalization.
Vollrath 72028 Details
The Vollrath 72028 Cayenne twin 7 qt. countertop warmer features a dual independent timer system for fast, easy preheating of each 7 qt. well. Just set the timer and walk away! Each well's heating element will run at high for the preset amount of time. Once the timer reaches zero, the preheating stage stops and you can set each well to your desired holding temperature using the warmer's independent thermostatic controls.
The Vollrath 72028 Cayenne countertop food warmer can accommodate two, 7 qt. insets, giving you the ability to serve various soups with different holding temperature requirements at your buffet, concession stand or restaurant. Its durable stainless steel exterior provides lasting protection and easy cleaning. Plus, it features non-skid feet for additional stability and safety. The Vollrath 72028 Cayenne twin 7 qt. countertop warmer comes with a cord and and requires a 120V electrical connection.
Left to Right: 23"
Front to Back: 13 1/2"
Height: 11 1/2"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Frequently Purchased Together
Notched / Hinged Stainless Steel Cover for 7 Qt. Inset
7 Qt. Vegetable Inset Pot
People Talk About:soup warmer Great water inside hot food exterior excellent easy
Great choice to use one at a time or both at the same time. Keeps food hot with no problem. If you set the temp at max for more than 60 min, you need to make sure to refill the water well sice the water well inside is too small.
Great soup warmer. It easily accepts 7qt soup pots and does an excellent job of keeping the soup warm. Looks nice and has an easy to clean exterior.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register