Vollrath 47279 #30 Aluminum Red Ice Cream Scoop / Dipper - 1 oz.
Other Available Sizes:
- Made of durable cast aluminum
- Patented ergonomic textured handle for a secure grip
- Industry standard bowl dimensions for consistent portioning
- Hanging hole ensures easy storage
- Colored end cap offers quick size identification
- Fits right- or left-handed users
- Anti-freeze handle for simple release
You May Also Need
Choice 12 oz. White Paper Frozen Yogurt / Food Cup - 1000/Case
plus $54.99 / Case
Choice 8 oz. Clear Plastic Dessert Cup - 1000/Case
plus $44.99 / Case
Carnival King Old Fashioned Waffle Cone Mix 5 lb. Bag - 6/Case
plus $39.99 / Case
|Vollrath 47279 Specs|
|Length||7 1/2 Inches|
|Height||1 5/16 Inches|
|Bowl Width||1 7/16 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between a disher and an ice cream scoop?
- Dishers are designed to control servings of soft foods, such as mashed potatoes, applesauce, or steamed vegetables. Although these are not meant for harder foods, such as ice cream, they are versatile tools that can be used for portion control in both prep and service applications. Ice cream scoops offer the durability necessary to scoop hard, frozen foods, such as ice cream. Both are traditionally sized by the number of scoops per quart that they can produce; however, they may also be sized by the number of ounces they hold. Dishers feature an easy-to-operate thumb press or squeeze-handle design, complete with a quick-release component that ensures no food is unintentionally left behind in the scoop. Ice cream scoops on the other hand, do not feature any movable components.
- Can I use this ice cream scoop with a dipper well?
- Yes, we recommend that the temperature of the water in the dipper well be at least 140 degrees Fahrenheit at the beginning of each use. Do not put this scoop in boiling water or heat it to more than 140 degrees Fahrenheit.
Vollrath 47279 Details
This Vollrath 47279 #30 red aluminum ice cream scoop is the perfect addition to your ice cream shop! Thanks to its anti-freeze filled durable cast aluminum handle, even the hardest ice cream will be easy to scoop. Plus, the handle's ergonomic, textured design will remain comfortable to grip for the entire shift. For optimum use, this scoop is designed to be held in a dipper well (sold separately) with water that is 140 degrees Fahrenheit. For consistent portioning, the #30 bowl makes it user-friendly for both left- or right-handed users to scoop 1 oz. portions every time! To further benefit your dedicated employees, the red color-coded end cap offers quick identification, and the hanging hole at the bottom of the scoop lends for easy storage.
Length: 7 1/2"
Bowl Width: 1 7/16"
Height: 1 5/16"
Capacity: 1 oz.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
People Talk About:cream ice longer scoops extraordinary easy durable Creamland control color
This is one of the most durable, light weight, and easy to clean ice cream scoops we have ever used at Creamland. The best part is that it is color coded to assist you with portion control. A must have!
The quality of this ice cream scoop is extraordinary for the price! I no longer think of scooping ice cream as a chore. It is very well made and will last a long time.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register