Vollrath 4605 5 Qt. Aluminum Spaghetti Strainer
$39.40/EachShips free with Plus
- Made of sturdy aluminum
- Features a riveted handle for added strength
- Perfect for straining pasta, fruits, and vegetables
- 5 qt. capacity
- Helper hook attaches to stock pots for added convenience
- Perforations allow water to easily strain into pots
- Hanging hole provides convenient storage options
- Great for Italian restaurants and bistros
|Vollrath 4605 Specs|
|Height||5 1/2 Inches|
|Top Diameter||10 1/2 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for this aluminum item?
- Hand washing is always the best option to ensure that your aluminum stays in best working order. However, if you decide to clean these in a dishwasher, we strongly recommend using metal-safe detergents and sanitizers to eliminate any flaking or tarnishing that could occur from some harsher cleaners.
- What's the difference between a riveted and a welded handle?
- A riveted handle is connected by small metal pieces (called rivets) that are crushed between the handle and the pan body to attach them together. This type of handle is more common on copper and aluminum cookware.
For a handle to be welded, the metal must first be melted and then adhered to the pan body. This creates a strong bond that leaves little to no space in between, so bacteria and other food crumbs can’t collect and cause sanitation issues. Both are long lasting solutions for fry and sauce pan handles because they are durable and can withstand heat.
Vollrath 4605 Details
Easily strain pasta with this Vollrath 4605 5 qt. aluminum spaghetti strainer! Great for Italian restaurants and bistros, this spaghetti strainer adds efficiency and convenience to your cooking process. Thanks to the 5/64" perforations, water can easily strain back into pots without losing any product. Plus, the helper hook attaches to the side of stock pots so you can let pasta and vegetables strain while you continue with other food prep tasks.
Made sturdy aluminum, this strainer is rust-resistant making it ideal for repeated use in any commercial kitchen. The riveted handle also adds stability as your staff lifts the strainer filled with heavy pasta and water. A hanging hole on the handle makes it easy to hang this strainer around the kitchen so you always have it close at hand!
Top Diameter: 10 1/2"
Height: 5 1/2"
Capacity: 5 qt.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
People Talk About:pasta size secure place nice large Great fresh cooking Built
This is a nice strainer for cooking pasta of all kinds! Great large size for big batches of fresh pasta! Built to last! Stays in place and secure as you use it!
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register