$4.64/EachShips free with Plus
You must buy a minimum of 6 at a time due to manufacturer packaging.
Other Available Sizes:
- Can withstand temperatures from -40 to 210 degrees Fahrenheit
- Holds food above pan bottom for draining
- Finger holes provide easy removal from pan
- Vollrath 8042410 Super Pan® 1/4 Size Clear Polycarbonate Food Pan - 2 1/2" Deep
- Vollrath 8042420 Super Pan® 1/4 Size Black Polycarbonate Food Pan - 2 1/2" Deep
- Vollrath 8044410 Super Pan® 1/4 Size Clear Polycarbonate Food Pan - 4" Deep
- Vollrath 8044420 Super Pan® 1/4 Size Black Polycarbonate Food Pan - 4" Deep
- Vollrath 8046420 Super Pan® 1/4 Size Black Polycarbonate Food Pan - 6" Deep
- Vollrath 8046410 Super Pan® 1/4 Size Clear Polycarbonate Food Pan - 6" Deep
|Vollrath 29400 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||0.6 lb.|
|Length||6 11/16 Inches|
|Width||3 3/8 Inches|
|Features|| Made in America|
|Maximum Temperature||210 Degrees F|
|Minimum Temperature||-40 Degrees F|
Vollrath 29400 Details
This Vollrath 29400 Super Pan® 1/4 size clear polycarbonate drain tray holds food above the bottom of your 1/4 size plastic Vollrath Super Pan® to promote drainage. Made of durable clear polycarbonate, this drain tray is designed to be used in temperatures ranging from 40 degrees Fahrenheit to 210 degrees Fahrenheit. When it comes time to clean up, this drain tray has finger holes for easy removal from the pan.
Length: 6 11/16"
Width: 3 3/8"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register