Visvardis DG10A 45 1/4" Gas Gyro Machine - 200 lb. Capacity
- Free Shipping!
- 200 lb. capacity
- 45 1/4" tall
- 37 3/8" tall spit
- Field convertible from natural gas to propane
- 60000 BTUs
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Smaller items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
- Turn on
- Leave meat to cook
- Carve meat using a catch tray
- Cooked and ready to eat
Cook and carve towering stacks of tender, fresh meat and poultry using a vertical broiler. Watch this video to learn how! The WEBstaurant Store offers vertical broilers in both gas and electric configurations.
|Width||20 7/8 Inches|
|Depth||25 1/4 Inches|
|Height||45 1/4 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||1/2 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- I see that this gas unit is "field-convertible." What does that mean?
- Gas equipment is factory-set to use either natural gas or liquid propane. Field-convertible equipment allows your unit to accept the other gas type (so for example a natural gas unit could be converted to use liquid propane), but this conversion must happen before it is used. For safety reasons, we recommend having a qualified service professional perform the conversion.
- Can this item be used for residential purposes?
- The right is reserved to deny shipment of this item for residential usage. If this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions!
Create delicious strips of meat for your gyros or shawarmas with the Visvardis DG10A 45 1/4" gas gyro machine! This gyro machine features 60000 BTUs of heating power and holds up to 200 lb. of meat at a time, giving you a large quantity of meat to work with throughout the day. Its 37 3/8" tall spit provides ample support for your gyro cones, and its five double burners are sure to cook and keep your meat warm at all times. The whole unit is made of stainless steel for long-lasting durability, while a convenient grease drawer prevents spills. And thanks to the included stainless steel meat shovel, picking up scrap meat has never been easier.
The Visvardis DG10A 45 1/4" gas gyro machine is field convertible from natural gas to propane.
Width: 20 7/8"
Depth: 25 1/4"
Height: 45 1/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
1/2" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 1/2" gas connection.
Other Products from this Line
Visvardis DG4A 26" Gas Gyro Machine - 70 lb. Capacity
Visvardis DG6A 32 5/8" Gas Gyro Machine - 100 lb. Capacity
Visvardis DG8A 39" Gas Gyro Machine - 140 lb. Capacity
Optimal Automatics 3PE Autodoner 65 lb. Vertical Broiler - Electric, 208V
Visvardis DE2A 33" Electric Gyro Machine - 100 lb. Capacity
Optimal Automatics 3PEM Mini Autodoner 12 lb. Vertical Broiler - Electric, 220V
Visvardis DE4A 45" Electric Gyro Machine - 200 lb. Capacity
Optimal Automatics G-300 Autodoner Natural Gas 45 lb. Vertical Broiler
Optimal Automatics G500 Autodoner Natural Gas 85 lb. Vertical Broiler
Optimal Automatics 3PG Autodoner Liquid Propane 65 lb. Vertical Broiler
Optimal Automatics G-200 Autodoner Natural Gas 25 lb. Vertical Broiler
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register